Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Any Igbo To Answer My Question? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Igbo To Answer My Question? (751 Views)

I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers / BongoMusic.NG ( Download any Igbo Music) on bongomusic.ng / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo To Answer My Question? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2020
AGBAJA Descendants of Enugu and towns bearing "AGBAJA" in Imo and Abia states, are they from the same ancestor(Agbaja)?
Re: Any Igbo To Answer My Question? by Phantomhilz: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2020
@ ChiSomtoChi
There is a probability.
For the fact that they bear the same names or it could just be a mere coincidence.
Secondly Within the past past 100 years (Colonial & pre Colonial era),There had been some irregular migration from present day Arochukwu to other Igbo towns.
Such as some towns in Oji River & Nike both in Enugu state.
So it might be a mere coincidence or they could be related.
Re: Any Igbo To Answer My Question? by ouigy99(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

List Me The Different Edo Languages, So I Can Learn The One Of My Gf / Education / I Cant Speak My Language! (yoruba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.