Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? (1488 Views)

Is True, Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy Really Pregnant? / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / General Faces Court Martial For Spreading Rumours About President Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Newsblenda(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2020
The Leader of the Pro Biafra Organisation, The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has again raised alarm over the sudden disappearance of the Nigerian President During the official Buckingham Palace photo call for African heads of state at the banqet in London as part of the British-Africa Summit.

Recall that Nnamdi Kanu has long time ago claimed that Muhammadu Buhari died in Saudi Arabia and has accused the Nigerian Government for covering up the Alleged death by replacing him with a 45 year old Sudanese man JUBRIL AL-SUDANI who Nnamdi Kanu calls the IMPOSTOR.
And one of the evidence the IPOB leader presented to back up his claims was the fact that Jubril is not as bald as Buhari, and he has since challenge him to remove his cap in public.

Nnamdi Kanu has on Tuesday released a shocking image that he said proved beyond doubt that Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari is dead and replaced by Sudanese man JUBRIL AL-SUDANI.

In an image Nnamdi Kanu released on his Social Media Pages attached with a Text, that reads:

NOW THEY WILL BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD; JUBRIL AL-SUDANI IS THE IMPOSTOR PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA:
I remember releasing incontrovertible scientific evidence to prove beyond every conceivable doubt that Abba Kyari and his gang of Fulani terror sponsors recruited a 45 year old Sudanese man Jubril Al-Sudani to replace the dead dictator Major General Muhammadu Buhari.
Among the scientific evidence I presented, was the fact that Jubril is not as bald as Buhari, which led me to challenge him to remove his cap in public. Thanks to ancient British royal dress code for state banquets, the world can now see that Jubril is not Buhari after all.
In England you must remove your cap if you want to enter a royal banquet unless you are a crowned head i.e. a king or queen. Below is the official Buckingham Palace photo call for African heads of state at the banqet in London as part of the British-Africa Summit. Buhari is nowhere to be found even though we are told he is in the UK. But we know Jubril attended the event and probably hiding in a toilet somewhere. He doesn’t want to remove his cap.
I am sure Femi Adesina will come up with his usual and now legendary photoshoped pictures in the next few hours to deceive the already gullible Nigerian public. Thankfully this original picture taken of the attendees to the banquet is there as an eternal reminder of the shame of Nigeria.
#JubrilisBuhari
I thank the eagle eyed analysts of Spot-on Media Page for spotting this.

Source: https://newsblenda.com/post/others/could-it-be-that-nnamdi-kanu-claims-about-president-buhari-is-true.html

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by SLAP44: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2020
This 45 year old Buharri is too strong for Aisha. That's why she escaped to London.

SCOREBOARD

The cabal - 1 goal
Those who thought a vp will become president again - yet to score grin grin grin
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Kingdollar28(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2020
cheesy

Zukwanuike !!!

Show us a closer view of the pics sir.... Or I donbelivit cheesy

Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by xamuel17(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Newsblenda(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2020
But how can u explain his absence? And don't tell me he was in a restroom because this is the most important part of the summit!

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Newsblenda(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by kellight(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2020
You guys don't understand what happened there...... just as they were about taking the photo, boom...... piss catch oga GMB so he went to the toilet to piss abi someone can not piss in peace again grin cheesy
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by kellight(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Newsblenda:
But how can u explain his absence? And don't tell me he was in a restroom because this is the most important part of the summit!

Yes na bros read the comment above
Oga go piss grin grin
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Newsblenda(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by adecz: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Claims About President Buhari Is True? by Newsblenda(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: SEE What Woman Did To Her Mother Ln-law In Europe / Transgender Woman Put In Male Jail Cell In Indonesia / Fulani Herdsmen Block Benin-ore Road As They Refuse To Let Indigene's Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.