Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo (11156 Views)

Lassa Fever Kills Four As NCDC Confirms 23 Fresh Cases / Lassa Fever Kills Abia Doctor / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by joyandfaith: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2020
osamz007:
Hmmm. Na wa o

Hope those discharged are healthy now.
You can't really trust the Nigerian health system
which system can you trust?
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by blowjohn(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
airmirthd1:
I thought there's nothing like Lassa Fever again....

That's like saying u think there are no more multi breasted rats in Nigeria again.
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by GermanMelania: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Vivos:

End time Space bookers

If rat is the vector carrying Lassa fever, the government should initiate rat eradication programmes like that of Roll Back Malaria and not restricting the local man from certain food bcoz most people won't stop drinking Garri and other foods bcoz of Lassa fever.
The rat in my area is something else and they've developed immunity for rat poison.

It sounds like a good idea in theory. But this is actually the worst thing to do.. one once you start killing them enmass they tend to populate more. 2 if u were successful you would leave a gap in nature. Their prey will thrive. And their predators will suffer. It bleeps up the eco system. The mosquitos they created to die without procreating and released in Brazil are now causing issues. Humans have not acheived omniscienc. The law of unintended consequences will strike.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by Lamanii22(f): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
tophumble:
Lassa again. Iru ki leyi omo Anifowose?

Lol gbayii... Mehn.. I'd have to stop drinking garri.. My favorite food...
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by Lynn7487: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Is unfortunate our politicians care less about our health system. The resident doctors of UNIMEDTH Ondo state are on strike for 2 weeks now over lack of non payment of salary. The nurses are owned 5-6 months salary with other health professionals . The nurses went on 7 days warning strike and they were given query for 'abscondment from duty ' by the management. Tell me, how can such state curb this spread of deadly disease when their health workers are not healthy. Please fellow Nigerians, prevention is the key.
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by crystalpapers(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Lassa Fever killed my beautiful friend on monday in ondo state. How she contracted it i still don't know but guys lassa fever is real please clear all your surroundings and try as much as possible to get rid of rodents in your homes.......

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by Peezol: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Oluwa sowa ninu ewu gbogbooo sad
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by Nickymezor(f): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Awful news, I hope they contain well,I shouldnt spread biko

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by tophumble(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Lolzzzzz.

Pls stop Garri for now to safe ur life oooo

Lamanii22:

Lol gbayii... Mehn.. I'd have to stop drinking garri.. My favorite food...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by simonchristjesu(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
it shall be well if we follow the rule of the health, by not eating any how meat. some of sower we eat can cause it, because you don't know where they are bringing it from death or a live once. eating or not. the only way is for us to pray so that God will take sickness out of our way when it try to in contact. you need to say no to all this thing and God will help you not to come in contact with them. and we need not to keep our food openly to avoid rate poison on it.

1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by simonchristjesu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
it shall be well if we follow the rule giving to us by the doctor concern our health, by not eating any how meat. some of the sower we eat can cause it, because you don't know where they are bringing it from death or alive. the only way is for us to pray to God to take way when sickness try to in contact. you need to say no to all this thing and God will help you not to come in contact with them. and we need not to keep our food openly to avoid rate poison on it.

Re: Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo by simonchristjesu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
simonchristjesu:
it shall be well if we follow the rule of the health, by not eating any how meat. some of sower we eat can cause it, because you don't know where they are bringing it from death or a live once. eating or not. the only way is for us to pray so that God will take sickness out of our way when it try to in contact. you need to say no to all this thing and God will help you not to come in contact with them. and we need not to keep our food openly to avoid rate poison on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Need For Birth Control / Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer / Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.