|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,937,100 members, 7,107,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 11:12 PM
Urgent Recruitment From Abuja And It's Environs Come In / Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. (2) (3) (4)
|Urgent Recruitment For A Product Manager - Ecommerce by generaldandy: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020|
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to contribute to the growth and innovation of our company. This role will be working directly with the Product Management team.
The data driven Product Manager will have the opportunity to contribute across multiple initiatives from optimization (marketing, media, mobile, consumer experience) to launching new business units. Responsibilities will include data process flow, enhancements to the existing data warehouse and reporting platform, and tracking specs to capture data needed for analysis.
• Own the data & reporting backlog as it pertains to new functionality and enhancements supported by the engineering teams.
• Author and own product requirements: clear, concise functional specifications for consumption by engineering.
• Research customer and business needs, technical or performance tradeoffs, and understand how to build the right balance/scalability into the product.
• Prioritize stakeholder requests to ensure the engineering team is working on solutions that align with the company's priorities and roadmap.
• Work with department heads and stakeholders to build trust and help set the strategic direction for what the Analytics and Data engineering team delivers to support business goals.
• Engage directly with data engineering to build actionable, scalable, parameterized data products that can be adjusted quickly based on market and client needs, tool advancement, new information, or industry shifts.
• Provide documentation and training for end users to promote adoption.
• Drive complex decisions involving multiple stakeholders with potentially diverging opinions.
• Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
• 2-5 years experience as a data or BI Product manager on data platform development, BI products and programs and/or data applications.
• Solid track record of technical acumen, being able to quickly understand technical details of a product or platform.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and solutions-oriented, eagerness to get hands-on and into the details to fully understand and then optimize the product.
• Strong SQL, Excel, and quantitative skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets
• Skilled in Agile project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Confluence or MS Project
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Interested candidates should forward CV and cover letter to email@example.com not later than 30th January 2020
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31