Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Is Jamb Regularization Confirmation Taking So Long? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Jamb Regularization Confirmation Taking So Long? (335 Views)

Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / Please When Is Jamb Closing Registration. / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jamb Regularization Confirmation Taking So Long? by neuroboy4: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2020
My sister applied for her Jamb regularization since October 17, 2019 [she was given admission by school] , and she's yet to receive confirmation message from Jamb and even her status is that "you are not on matriculation list" after which she had done regularization since 3 months+ now. My question is

Does it normally take this long for approval?

If not, what can she do to rectify this? (she's applying for NYSC soon).
Re: Why Is Jamb Regularization Confirmation Taking So Long? by pacci(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2020
I'm also facing the same issue with JAMB however it usually takes about 2-3 months. According to a reliable source, it was gathered that the head office of JAMB in Abuja are upgrading their portals so I'm sure after 4th of February things should start working properly, so untill then let's be patient.
Re: Why Is Jamb Regularization Confirmation Taking So Long? by pacci(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Another thing is, I hope she regularized in jamb office of the state she's in, I know of people who taught they had done regularization and ended up being ripped.

(1) (Reply)

APPLY FREE : Patoranking Launches Scholarship Forstudents / Shocking Historical Pictures / The Uncommon Leader: 31 Keys For Unlocking Your Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.