Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim (2492 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / 6 Months Passport Validity Rule / Uk Student Visa Validity Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2010
This guy started this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-564454.0.html

His other name is Bryan Lim

I'm going to paste all email exchange with him here soon.
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by Omolulu(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2010
we'll be waiting cool
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by saintbajar(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2010
yahoo is real mahn.
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2010
I'm trying to edit it as the system is refusing to accept it.
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by Odunnu: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2010
Subscribing
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by jaybee3(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2010
Odunnu:

Subscribing
Seems you have gone quiet on the burning issue you wanted to discuss
Perhaps the issue has been fixed
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2010
1st email

Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2010
His price

Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by Odunnu: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2010
justwise:

I'm trying to edit it as the system is refusing to accept it.
Jst be careful in uploading before the bot considers it a spam and bans you.
jay bee:

Seems you have gone quiet on the burning issue you wanted to discuss  
Perhaps the issue has been fixed
Oh,has it?! I'l look in later. How are you doing this morning?
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by jaybee3(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2010
So that was the issue tongue tongue
Fixed it yesterday sha.
Doing aiight
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2010
His address

Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by tigerpaws(f): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
Bryan Lim is a well known Scammer . . . Type Bryan Lim into google

***subscribed****
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
tigerpaws:

Bryan Lim is a well known Scammer . . . Type Bryan Lim into google

***subscribed****

This website banned him too http://forums.vr-zone.com/traders-corner/453263-scammer-warning-bryanzephe-bryan-lim-5.html
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by tigerpaws(f): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^yeah

The address in the email he sent to you is NOT his real address!

His other scamming emails are

bryenzephe@hotmail.com
Bryanzephe@gmail.com

Tel no: +639179814237

He [b]'claims' [/b]to sell phones, iphones, computer, electronics, he works in a bank, he's a Travel agent and helps people secure dream Jobs!  grin
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
tigerpaws:

^^yeah
The address in the email he sent to you is [b]NOT his real address![/b]His other scamming emails are
bryenzephe@hotmail.com
Bryanzephe@gmail.com
Tel no: +639179814237
He [b]'claims' [/b]to sell phones, iphones, computer, electronics, he works in a bank, he's a Travel agent and helps people secure dream Jobs! grin

I thought as much.
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by hariyoh: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hello Justwise, i want to appreciate your great work on the travel forum here, but i want you to please help all nairalanders to confirm this id rowlandoo, i chat with him on yahoo messenger and claims he his in usa and that he has an agent that can help me with an aviation school and that i should send him 30k. for further clarification contact me...... i will be hoping to assist with my last blood. Keep up the good job
Re: Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
hariyoh: Hello Justwise, i want to appreciate your great work on the travel forum here, but i want you to please help all nairalanders to confirm this id rowlandoo, i chat with him on yahoo messenger and claims he his in usa and that he has an agent that can help me with an aviation school and that i should send him 30k. for further clarification contact me...... i will be hoping to assist with my last blood. Keep up the good job

The same rowlandoo here? https://www.nairaland.com/863674/life-usa-as-student/8#10498399

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) / Is Cyprus A Good Country? / Best City To Visit In The U.s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.