Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? (564 Views)

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by BigBabyJesus: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
During the height of the Ruga conspiracy, I noticed that most Yoruba Muslims were in full support of the setting up of Fulani colonies in Yoruba land.

They were also vehemently opposed to Fayose's anti-,grazing bill as well and welcomed Fayemi's cloaked ongoing attempt to carve out Fulani colonies in Ekiti.

They have been in the forefront defending and shielding Fulani criminals and their crime spree in Yoruba land and every where in the middle belt and Better South. When Tinubu demanding for cows as proof and referenced Evans they not only jumped on the same line of argument but went to work trying to make all Fulani criminal activity appear as an Igbo conspiracy to dent their "special relationship" with their Fulani masters.

The question to ask is why are Yaribanza Muslims so bent on destroying their own race and culture?

Why are they so keen to be slaves in their own land to fulanis?

Tinubu, Akintola of MURIC and Oba Akanbi of Iwo have continued to show how Yaribanza Muslims are ever ready to be slaves to Sokoto.

My question is why?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by AroOkigbo(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
They report to the sultan of Sokoto and emir of Kano. They dare not annoy them.
Modified:
One thing I like about Muslims irrespective of tribe or sect is that they are united even in evil.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by BigBabyJesus: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
They report to the sultan of Sokoto and emir of Kano. They dare not annoy them.

There is no fcking way there can be southern unity because of these Yaribanza Muslim slaves of Sokoto.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by DCmonster: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
They are terrorists like their northern brethrens.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by helinues: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Awon iyan.miri is back again with their delusional

No be only Yoruba Muslims Na Yoruba Sango worshippers

Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by Gabkosh: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
BigBabyJesus:
During the height of the Ruga conspiracy, I noticed that most Yoruba Muslims were in full support of the setting up of Fulani colonies in Yoruba land.

They were also vehemently opposed to Fayose's anti-,grazing bill as well and welcomed Fayemi's cloaked ongoing attempt to carve out Fulani colonies in Ekiti.

They have been in the forefront defending and shielding Fulani criminals and their crime spree in Yoruba land and every where in the middle belt and Better South. When Tinubu demanding for cows as proof and referenced Evans they not only jumped on the same line of argument but went to work trying to make all Fulani criminal activity appear as an Igbo conspiracy to dent their "special relationship" with their Fulani masters.

The question to ask is why are Yaribanza Muslims so bent on destroying their own race and culture?

Why are they so keen to be slaves in their own land to fulanis?

Tinubu, Akintola of MURIC and Oba Akanbi of Iwo have continued to show how Yaribanza Muslims are ever ready to be slaves to Sokoto.

My question is why?
[/s]Are you iyamiri cursed from beginning as people do say?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by tartar9(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Their day is never complete without the mention of Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Gani Adams Leader Of OPC Is A Christian

All The South West Governors Are Christians

Tinubu Is A Muslim, Jihadi Akintola Of Mumuric Is Also Slave Of allah That's Why They All Go Against AMOTEKUN Because It Was Proposed By Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by Tranquillity360: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2020
Yorubas muslims are not even allow to sight the moon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by BigBabyJesus: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:
Their day is never complete without the mention of Yoruba Muslim

Have you considered the fact that Yaribanza stupidity is always as a result of oyoruba musilimi dunces?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by BigBabyJesus: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Are you iyamiri cursed from beginning as people do say?

Stick to the topic you yaribanza slave of sokoto

Why do you support Ruga and oppose Amotekun?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by technicallyrich(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
At heart a yorubazrtad muslim is not a westerner but a northerner. They delight in their cowardice,dirtiness and slavery. I want us to mention yoruba muslims here so that they can change and repent. I will start with the few i know you can add yours. Tosyn2much toks2008 uglee abi sexybbstar manabbqgrills i will add more names later.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by Gabkosh: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Stick to the topic you yaribanza slave of sokoto

Why do you support Ruga and oppose Amotekun?
I repeat, is your race really curse as people do say? Cos you are acting exactly like someone from cursed race.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Muslims Oppose Amotekun? by Staro: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:
Awon iyan.miri is back again with their delusional

No be only Yoruba Muslims Na Yoruba Sango worshippers

Nonsense and ingredients

Are you one of the Yoruba Muslims?
Speak the truth, don't deny your religion

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti South: Adeyeye seeks judgment reversal, petitions Appeal Court President / CAGG Coord. Olusegun Bamgbose Mocks Goodluck Jonathan Over David Lyon’s Sack / Ebonyi Airport: Owners Of Demolished Buildings Face Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.