Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life (4461 Views)

Africa's Youngest Serial Killer From Kenya / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Coffin Refuses To Be Buried Until Dead Man Locates His Killer In Uganda (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Glycosunde: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2020
You Killed Me In My Past Life, 3 Years Old Boy Tells His Killer

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights caused quite a stir when he claimed he was murdered in a past life. The boy, a member of the Druze ethnic group, which believes in reincarnation, had a long red birthmark on his head; according to some Druze beliefs, birthmarks indicate where death wounds occurred during a past life. When the boy learned how to talk, he started telling elders that he had been killed by an axe blow in a prior life.

The boy was led through several villages to see if any of them were familiar to him. Once he found a familiar village, he claimed that he knew exactly who had killed him.

“Suddenly the boy walked up to a man and said, “Aren’t you … (Eli [Lasch] forgot the name)?” The man answered yes. Then the boy said, “I used to be your neighbour. We had a fight and you killed me with an axe.” Eli told me how the man had suddenly gone white as a sheet. The three-year-old boy then said, “I even know where he buried my body.

Afterward, the boy led his elders to a pile of stones, under which they found a body with an axe wound in its head. He also led them to the spot where the axe was buried, reportedly forcing his killer to confess the crime.

1 Like

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Cool story bro

11 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by danny56: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Believing in reincarnation is the problem here.. for it is appointed for a man to die once then after judgement.

That child is no ordinary child. Devil is taking advantage of something here.

9 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Dreyl(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2020
I'm just speechless here
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by illicit(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2020
make I just recognise my debtor from former life na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Xisnin(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by starboy86(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
This one strong ooo, eleyi gidi gan, I say this one strong ooo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Koredav(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Glycosunde:
You Killed Me In My Past Life, 3 Years Old Boy Tells His Killer

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights caused quite a stir when he claimed he was murdered in a past life. The boy, a member of the Druze ethnic group, which believes in reincarnation, had a long red birthmark on his head; according to some Druze beliefs, birthmarks indicate where death wounds occurred during a past life. When the boy learned how to talk, he started telling elders that he had been killed by an axe blow in a prior life.

The boy was led through several villages to see if any of them were familiar to him. Once he found a familiar village, he claimed that he knew exactly who had killed him.

“Suddenly the boy walked up to a man and said, “Aren’t you … (Eli [Lasch] forgot the name)?” The man answered yes. Then the boy said, “I used to be your neighbour. We had a fight and you killed me with an axe.” Eli told me how the man had suddenly gone white as a sheet. The three-year-old boy then said, “I even know where he buried my body.

Afterward, the boy led his elders to a pile of stones, under which they found a body with an axe wound in its head. He also led them to the spot where the axe was buried, reportedly forcing his killer to confess the crime.
Lie of d century.... Can't believe ds shit

2 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by SKhanmi: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
This can't & won't be understood with Christians & Muslims who have been fed with the tales of heaven & so on. Most older religions have detailed info about this life & the afterlife while the abovementioned religions offers only guesses & promises. And you think that's all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Tekzyflex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nice script! Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Sokosuji: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Reminds me of a novel I read in 1996,..the bond!

In his present life he was able to recount places he never visited and describe them perfectly..one day he saw a medallion in a shop in far away Rome.. He got transfixed on it,. Bought and wore it.. Several things started falling in place.. He met and loved a much older woman..who actually turned out to be his very own young love in the past life.. The lady saw the medallion on one occasion and started recounting to him her first and only love (before they now met),how the man was killed..

Turned out the lover was an incarnate of her past lover..who always wore that same medallion

4 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Crimereporterqq: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
danny56:
Believing in reincarnation is the problem here.. for it is appointed for a man to die once then after judgement.

You don't believe in reincarnation but you believe the devil is taking advantage!!!

4 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
illicit:
make I just recognise my debtor from former life na

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by CanadaOrBust: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
SKhanmi:
This can't & won't be understood with Christians & Muslims who have been fed with the tales of heaven & so on. Most older religions have detailed info about this life & the afterlife while the abovementioned religions offers only guesses & promises. And you think that's all!

The problem with this is that the boy should also be able to remember that 1+1 is 2 or how to count or say abc yet he doesn’t. So something else must be going on - because once the brain is destroyed stored memory is gone

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Emilokoiyawon: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
danny56:

Reincarnation is in the bible:

If you can explain this verse without reincarnation then go ahead.
"And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” (John 9:2).

"It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him," (John 9:3).

1 Like

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Emilokoiyawon: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Koredav:

Lie of d century.... Can't believe ds shit

But you can believe Jebus resurrrected?
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Emilokoiyawon: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
SKhanmi:

Don't mind them. They forget their fake religions is a mere baby in terms of spirituality.

4 Likes

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by eledacedar(f): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
danny56:

Devil still looks for ways to promote his 1st lie.

"You will not die"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by SKhanmi: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The problem with this is that the boy should also be able to remember that 1+1 is 2 or how to count or say abc yet he doesn’t. So something else must be going on - because once the brain is destroyed stored memory is gone

Which experience is quite traumatic enough to actually remember in the next life,dying swiftly in a horrendous way like being present in ground zero during a nuclear bomb explosion or adding numbers ? Really made an imprint on the ethereal body. Just like the so called ogbanje children that are born bearing marks from previous mutilations,the result is actually from the mother's mind/psche imprinting on the new born baby,forgotten the scientific term.

Just Remember Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it changes form. There's a part of the human essence that doesn't die,humans are more than ordinary meat loafs,imagine onions,consider the physical body as the innermost last layer,the brain may die,but the mind nko? there is also the akashic records. All yohave to do is find a way to reconnect/remember. Read up on Past life regression therapy
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 23, 2020
danny56:

Ignorant people shall always exhibit Lack of Knowledge.
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Story= rubbish.

Reincarnation= more rubbish.

F**k all'em spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

We're older now.
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Thukzee01(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2020
SKhanmi:

Which experience is quite traumatic enough to actually remember in the next life,dying swiftly in a horrendous way like being present in ground zero during a nuclear bomb explosion or adding numbers ? Really made an imprint on the ethereal body. Just like the so called ogbanje children that are born bearing marks from previous mutilations,the result is actually from the mother's mind/psche imprinting on the new born baby,forgotten the scientific term.

Just Remember Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it changes form. There's a part of the human essence that doesn't die,humans are more than ordinary meat loafs,imagine onions,consider the physical body as the innermost last layer,the brain may die,but the mind nko? there is also the akashic records. All yohave to do is find a way to reconnect/remember. Read up on Past life regression therapy

all this one you yarn Na MEOW OKOTO
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by bmdmixer: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Reincarnation is in the bible:

If you can explain this verse without reincarnation then go ahead.
"And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” (John 9:2).

"It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him," (John 9:3).
u just quote a random verse that has nothing to do with d subject @ hand, clap for ur self
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Kingkun69(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2020
danny56:

ode calm down the story is obviously fake
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by Neoteny(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2020
danny56:

You don't believe in reincarnation but you believe in satan?

That's like saying you don't believe ghosts are real but santa claus is.
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by SKhanmi: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Thukzee01:

all this one you yarn Na MEOW OKOTO

Lol, I understand. Na why we get different brain capacities. You forgot to add skrrrr
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by CanadaOrBust: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2020
SKhanmi:

Consider: a person’s memory of anything can be wiped out permanently by tampering with his brain. It is simply not possible to remember something as specific as someone’s name after the brain where such info is stored has been destroyed. We are not talking of just having a feeling about something.
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by SKhanmi: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Consider: a person’s memory of anything can be wiped out permanently by tampering with his brain. It is simply not possible to remember something as specific as someone’s name after the brain where such info is stored has been destroyed. We are not talking of just having a feeling about something.

I see you still didn't get the underlying theme, Well let's leave it at that
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by CanadaOrBust: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
SKhanmi:

I see you still didn't get the underlying theme, Well let's leave it at that

Simple: something or someone must have put the info in the child’s brain. Also traumatic experiences are exactly what victims don’t remember - people rarely remember the event that put them in a comma
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by MartinCorridon: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin
Re: 3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life by remele2(f): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2020
After 3years una see body and the wound... I hail oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: University Students Turn Girl To Snake For Money Rituals / Hackers Who Stole N1.8billion Monthly Busted; 27 Luxury Vehicles Seized (pics) / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.