Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll (74827 Views)

"Settle With Chioma, Marry Her B4 Year Ends"- Concerned Fan Pens Note To Davido / Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by PlugBlogng: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Watch this kids how they toast themselves ..lol..

I bet you haven't used this pick up lines before�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkzx7FqXn1w

2 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by LordGuru1: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Naturally, the fallen human nature is very selfish. For a human being to genuinely love another human being, he or she must first have genuinely loved and submitted to the our Creator and HIS rules first. This is why only genuinely bornagain Christians enjoy marital life the most. Stop wasting your precious time/life trying to find love without first submitting the control of your heart to Holy Spirit that sees into all hearts. Surrender your life to JESUS today, you can never find true Love/Spouse outside HIM.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Longman180(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by xavikk: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
dont miss out guys
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Bighead9: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Igbo Girls, hmmmmm.................

Them no just pure.

3 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Stanzingerzy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Davido: should remain single for life. He has no luck in marriage? For me i do not know who Chioma is. IFEANYI:is now a nobody until after the DNA TEST. PERUZZI: should fight for what belong to him. Aunty:journalist should continue her voting online. For me AMOTEKUN MUST PROCTECT THE WEST.

5 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by AquariusRising: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
And this is important? How is this news? How is it beneficial to Nigeria and Nigerians? The country is collapsing all around us and this is news?

Bloggers, you guys should get a brain..or a life!
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Surulereman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Joblessness is a curse. Conducting poll on another person's personal life.
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by godsonalumona: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
A bitch is a bitch ,a snitch need to be crippled , davido is lucky to find out before his wedding ,nothing last forever

lalasticlala:
Controversial 'investigative' journalist, turned 'Evangelist', Kemi Olunloyo is conducting a poll online.

She shared this via her Twitter Page:

"VOTE NOW!
Should Chioma marry Davido or Peruzzi? She has dated both of them and lied to one that she was cousin to the other."

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
So Peruzzi too has been there?

So where do we categorise this man below?

If only men knew the history of their wife's p*ssy enh...

7 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Nature8(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
johnnyn1:
To who created the poll.... And to those who will vote for the poll..
Y’all should goan buy sense ooo In this year 2020, Your sense must be correct again..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by golddare: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Controversial 'investigative' journalist, turned 'Evangelist', Kemi Olunloyo is conducting a poll online.

She shared this via her Twitter Page:

"VOTE NOW!
Should Chioma marry Davido or Peruzzi? She has dated both of them and lied to one that she was cousin to the other."

I taught madam said she was retiring.
This is a hard pill to swallow, if Chioma had informed Davido before it became public she lied , it's time Davido come out to defend her with Assurance. If Davido got to know now then Chioma is gonna join the Babymama's club now or later except the love strong like Olumo rock.

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by ajebuter(f): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
This Aunty Kemi is what we call ' Agbaaaya ' in Yorubaland..

Haba! When little kids are acting their age, a decent omoluabi agbalagba will correct both without taking sides or mocking them

A decent omoluabi agbalagba should not wreck a home but build it , no matter the mistakes of a young couple..

Even though I don't know this young couple, I feel sad for the way a grown woman is ruining their budding relationship just to cash in..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by TechWows: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wise Yorubas should NOT quote me, just like and move on. Just imagine if Chioma and Perzzi were Yorubas, Igbos would have been calling us betrayers, leaches, ingrates, wicked souls, etc. But this occurrence have really confirmed that Igbos only try so hard to make people see Yorubas as bad because they can never be as great as Yorubas in any field of life. This incident has once again proved igbos to be the most satanic evil humans on Earth.

12 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by CHoccolaTE: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
I follow this kemi olunloyo on instagram, the woman loves attention too much. I knew it will not take long for her to return to controversial journalism because evangelism wasn't getting her the views and attention she desperately craves.

On another note, Davidos other baby mamas will be secretly rejoicing at this Chioma saga, grin it serves davido right for playing obvious favouritism among the mothers of his children

5 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by talk2aikay(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
So this woman came out of retirement just to cash in on this storm in a teacup?
I knew she couldn’t stay away...not with the way she craves attention.

Anyways, for how long is she going to keep up the back and forth? She gotta choose whether to stick to her newfound evangelism or get back to her obsession as a high class gossip.
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by seniormallam(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Up until now , what we all know is that perruzi is Chiomas cousin............. The fact that they don't even relate baffles me, it's not easy seeing a guy that has shined your wife's Congo every day sha.........he no easy

3 Likes

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by autonomous22: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
This woman shud allow Davido to concentrate na
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by itu404(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
kendrick93:
Anyone who clicks on that vote button is insane.....
How is it anyone's business who chioma marries?
These polls often happens in advance countries it is the world of social media. hunger don blend som of una that is why she often call you guys illiterate. na dey insane cus of hunger and fiery sun in Niger, fool

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Osidazz19: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hell NO. Once an olosho, always an olosho.

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by TechWows: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wise Yorubas should NOT quote me, just like and move on. Davido is a reflection of kind-heartedness of every Yoruba. Peruzzi and Chioma were nobody, till Davido made them great, but look at how his kindheart and kindness has been taken for weakness by this evil people. Same way Lola pulled the PSquare family out from chronic poverty only for them to ferociously bite her finger and pay her with evil. Instaed of correcting their evil son and daughter, some igbos even have the effrontery to say "it is Davido that mumu na!" Biting finger that feeds them is their nature. Azikwe did it to Awolowo that trained him to become a great Politician. Did you also notice that they've not called out Chioma and Peruzzi on this so that the younger ones would not do such, they conver and encourage evil. From there forefathers, why are igbos such irredemable EVIL SOULS?! Once it's not Igbo that achieve something great, you must lie and manipulate to descredit instead of celebrating the other tribe so that your true greatness would come too. Even before Nigeria began, We saw how envy and Jealousy of Yoruba inborn greatness made Azikwe your father betrayed the great Awolowo. Zik and Awo were from South, agaunst his agreement with Awo, Zik went behind to go and connive with Fulanis instead of joining hand with Awolowo to make the 1960 first Power to be initialize by Southern Nigeria. Yet, you manipulative souls would never say you are the real btrayers from day 1 of Nigeria, but rather manipulate and lie. I agree with the guy below me about you people.

mainman7:

Highly intelligent ones know that you and your people are the most evil people on Earth. I really pity the gullible souls that get deceived by your demonic manipulation.
You still have the effrontery to talk to me instead of apologizing for your evil deeds and that of your satanic forefathers?! I thought you would have repented and change from the evil ways of your fathers. Just like your Igbos fathers brainwashed senseless gullible Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis to kill their very own political Leader in coup that you promised to make Nigeria free, you are pretending again. Satanic possessed evil greedy Igbos are never contented in Life, never. Always sad at Yorubas topping anything, while Yorubas gladly celebrate their. Henceforth, we shall not only pay you back in your evil coin but in 7 fold! Sad souls called igbos are just too senselessly greedy! What Nigeria is experiencing today would not have happened if not that you people changed the peaceful course of Nigerian History by your wicked heartless GREED, Igbos shed innocent blood Nationally just to hijack Nigeria's resources, wealth and political power. Such was never known till you satanic souls called Igbos introduced it into our once innocent and peaceful Country on January 15, 1966. You infected Fulanis with your pathological greed and introduced satanic blood shed into Nigerian politics because of you people's Hell-bound satanic souls. Not even Fulanis or Hausa was heartless enough to conceived let alone carry out the very first political blood-letting in Nigeria. Despite the fact that Igbo Azikwe was the President, and that Igbos head almost 68% of all Federal Ministries and Federal Control apparatuses during the era, stiil did not satisfy you! Satanic possessed evil greedy Igbos were still not contented. You satanic greedy sad souls still want to own the whole Nigeria and his people in your pocket. This led your evil fathers in the Nigerian Military; Izeagu, Ifeajuna, etc to deceive other Nigerian officers to kill leaders from other tribes so that Igbos can enthrone Aguyi Ironsi and fully pocket the whole Nigeria. What a greedy satanic set of pathologically greedy animals in human skin called Igbos. Nothing satisfies Igbo unless terrible excruciatingly painful catastrophic death! You taught Fulanis this evil killings happening today, you showed Nigerians that killings could be used to intimidate other tribes and enslave them. It's unfortunate that we Yorubas are paying for your satanic ways that you infected Fulanis with because of you demonic GREED!!! People should stop blaming Fulanis, it was Igbos that sowed the evil seed and taught Fulanis this heartlessness. Yet, Igbos have not apologized to we Yorunbas! The problem of blood shed we are facing today was started by Igbos. Unless you igbos apologize to Yorubas, we shall ensure that you and your unborn generations are wiped out permanently. It is not a threat; it's a Promise! All Igbos shall never die well! Terrible terrible deaths to all Igbos wherever they are! ASHE!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Martinsovih(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dr kemi abeg leave Davido and his Chioma. pls do ur investigative journalism on our corrupt government and politician.
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Nmezor(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yawningggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by healthserve(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olas16198901:
Mr David go back to your babies mama and reconcile with them, everything is not about the money but be a responsible father to your kids and wifi.

Your babies mama would be like, o npe that's good for you, oorrrrbiii. You gave your haters to splash watery and smelling saliva on your frog head.

Don't bite the fingers that bite you Peruzzi, he signed you to his record label and yet you messed up, I heard that anything the guy bought, he bought same to all his crew members. Why na?

Oh Auntie Chioma am not amazed that is 90% of nowadays ladies do, what do you want again, thou you might born with silver spoon but sliver spoons pass each other. Lemme tell you any man that would date you now his ready to do shopping in between your legs and run away.

I'm not interested in this subject matter. But I laughed my heart out seeing how you sneaked an informal comment in your very intelligent comment.... Oon pe. Oorbi. You made me leff today grin

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Nature8(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adunolaco:
Make she come marry me but after i don win big on NaijaBet with today's games booking code...... 674596

How many odds? cheesy
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by healthserve(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kalixx:
So Peruzzi too has been there?

So where do we categorise this man below?

If only men knew the history of their wife's p*ssy enh...

Jeez this picture
Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by healthserve(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
ajebuter:
This Aunty Kemi is what we call ' Agbaaaya ' in Yorubaland..

Haba! When little kids are acting their age, a decent omoluabi agbalagba will correct both without taking sides or mocking them

A decent omoluabi agbalagba should not wreck a home but build it , no matter the mistakes of a young couple..

Even though I don't know this young couple, I feel sad for the way a grown woman is ruining their budding relationship just to cash in..

I'm not interested in David and Chioma and would never be. But why can't ladies be open to their lovers. It means she defrauded him if all this were true. Which could have been easier if she said the truth at the beginning. This was my ex. People don't like the feeling of betrayal all in the name of I didn't want to lose you. If it were me, disloyalty is rewarded with instant divorce. And yes tell ladies to close their thighs before the real one comes or stick with the one they opened thighs for

We redpillers can't be fooled. Johnnyspute Martinez39, Ericsmith and Ubunja and I aren't knew to these kind of scenarios when after hoeing ladies look for simps to have the rest of the almost destroyed leftovers angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by ScotMisile: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
englishmart:
There's no amount of money my fellow man will have that will warrant my acceding my girlfriend whom I claim to love to him in the pretense that we're cousins. Both Peruzzi and Chioma are greedy cheats with no conscience whatever..
BTW, Kemi Olunloyo is obviously demented. No reasonable person would come up with such an insensitive pool, and I thought she'd left journalism

Poll not pool

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by swetjo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
I wish they got married before this mess. I pity Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll by Goodnigga: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
englishmart:
There's no amount of money my fellow man will have that will warrant my acceding my girlfriend whom I claim to love to him in the pretense that we're cousins. Both Peruzzi and Chioma are greedy cheats with no conscience whatever..
BTW, Kemi Olunloyo is obviously demented. No reasonable person would come up with such an insensitive pool, and I thought she'd left journalism
left me. When all reports online about the open secret was linked to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.