Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree (1820 Views)

How To Make Money Online Selling Digital Products Using Facebook / Would You Like To Buy And Sell Digital Products In Nigeria? / Where Can I Buy Digital Flex Printing Machine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by blueoaks(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2010
We are a Digital payment solution company. Do you want to buy any products of your choice:

E-books & Softwares on Clickbank

Audios & Videos

Subscription

Amazon Products etc

Do you want to buy a product online too and require help to make payment online to do this? We can help you make your payment and deliver your product to you via email within 24 hours(if its digital).

Contact us today to help you make your payments online:

BlueOaks Media

Email: blueoaksmedia @ gmail.com

Tel: 08072693205

You can also post your questions on this thread too and i'll respond to it.
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by afrobaby(f): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
and will d payments be made and what are ur charges, do u have a physical address?
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by blueoaks(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
@afrobaby. Definitely we make all payments.

Dollar rates is currently at $1 = $160 (our rate)

Service charge depends on what you are buying & from which site, but they are very affordable.

For charges, send us an email to blueoaks @ gmail .com with a link of what you want to buy & we'll send you the quotes. Most digital products purchases will be delivered within 24hrs.

We do not run a physical office as we work from home. Irrespective, you can always ring us up on 08072693205 to book a meeting place if required.
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by afrobaby(f): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
sorry, i wanted to ask ow the payment will be made,is it when it is delivered or before delivery?
thx
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by blueoaks(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2010
All payments will need to be made to the bank prior to helping you to make purchase online. Once we recieve payment, then we'll help you make your order and send you your product download link through email. Do send us an email to blueoaksmedia@gmail.com for details.
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by afrobaby(f): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
thanks for ur explanation, but am sorry,. I cant pay for a good not yet delivered in Nigeria, not in Nigeria, not in this century, its either u collect money on delivery or u give me ur company address and I come over to pick it up and pay, but do virtual business in Nigeria, mba, not interested
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by blueoaks(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
@afrobaby, sorry that we cannot serve you at this time. Thank you for your interest.

There is no way we can help you purchase a product without a commitment from your part.

Thank you for making enquiries.

NOTE: Most of our payments are basically for digital products and digital products are mainly delivered through email.
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by sambennywhite: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
blueoaks: @afrobaby. Definitely we make all payments.

Dollar rates is currently at $1 = $160 (our rate)

Service charge depends on what you are buying & from which site, but they are very affordable.

For charges, send us an email to blueoaks @ gmail .com with a link of what you want to buy & we'll send you the quotes. Most digital products purchases will be delivered within 24hrs.

We do not run a physical office as we work from home. Irrespective, you can always ring us up on 08072693205 to book a meeting place if required.

@Op, Man i respect your thread and your service ..i also respect home businesses. but i will encourage you to at least set up a website for this service to add to your creditability. Sending link via email and such to me looks suspicious. Although i use clickbank for making making not as a buyer but just suggesting that for your good and so you can serve your prospective clients better.
All the best.
Re: Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree by arbitrage: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
afrobaby: thanks for ur explanation, but am sorry,. I cant pay for a good not yet delivered in Nigeria, not in Nigeria, not in this century, its either u collect money on delivery or u give me ur company address and I come over to pick it up and pay, but do virtual business in Nigeria, mba, not interested

From the title of his thread, you will see that he mentioned Clickbank and digital products. Such products and sites are not physical that you can go to pick up from their office. That title simply refers to downloadable items like ebooks and other softwares that you will need to pay before download online. You can visit Clickbank website to understand better what digital products are all about. So, if it is not virtual web based products you are interested in, you may have to check other threads that talk about physical items for purchase, but be rest assured that you will not find any that will use their money to buy for you before you pay except such are selling their physical Nigerian based store items online like Jumia and Konga dot com. These other businesses will deliver at your doorstep before you even make payment but I am not sure of the source of their products if it is China or the West.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Register My Business With NAFDAC Before CAC? / Space Planning & Storage Solutions / Nigerian Self Made Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.