Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (1168 Views)

LASU Law Students Dies While Reading For His Exam (Photo) / Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
CRUTECH has lost two students to accident. Until their death they were final year students, Brainnews report.

Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Calabar campus, again on resumption lost two final year students identified as Nelson of Mathematics and Statistics department and Sharon Chinyeaka Abalihi of Biological Sciences.

According to CrutechNews.Com, the two were said to have involved in motor accident. Sharon Chinyeaka said took her last breath while returning back to school along Nkwere Junction, Anambra State where one of the vehicles tyre ran out of the vehicle which was exactly the one close to where she sat.

Below are their photos:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/crutech-loses-two-final-year-students-to-motor-accident/

1 Share

Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
shocked

I don't know which hurts me more.
If it's the shoddy, backstreet, disjointed detail-less reporting or the makeshift dress sense of the boy in the picture.

It's also sad they didn't get their University degrees before dying because some bullies there will tag them dropouts.

Anyways, farewell to them.
But OP Nkwere junction either leads to Orlu, Mbano or Onuimo.
How did you move her to Anambra state?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
I know you must have been to that Nkwere junction before grin.......Pls tell us more about the Geography of that place.... grin

Meanwhile, Rip to the departed souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
How i wish local flights should be banned, let the rich and poor suffer the death trap called Nigerian roads
Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it's the shoddy, backstreet, disjointed detail-less reporting or the makeshift dress sense of the boy in the picture.

It's also sad they didn't get their University degrees before dying because some bullies there will tag them dropouts.

Chai! You'll never change. May God have mercy on your soul!
Re: Two CRUTECH Final Year Students Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's another Nkwere Ezunaka in Anambra State, road to Awka has a junction with 33(Nkwere), that's the road from Onitsha to Awka.
Moreover Sharon is my bestie in Onitsha has a twin sister two and her Elder sister Graduated from my own school in Umuahia.. RIP sharon

(1) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning Book 5 / Gboko Catholic Diocese Begins Construction Of Catholic University In Vandeikya / How To Successfully Pay Your School Fees On UNIBEN KOFA Online With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.