Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea (860 Views)

Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea by reportminds: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chelsea's Tammy Abraham is fouled by Arsenal's David Luiz leading to his red card during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Arsenal FC at Stamford Bridge on January 21, 2020..

David Luiz has stated on Instagram that he will run for Arsenal 'until I die' as he urged the club to carry on 'improving' following their 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Tuesday night.

Centre-back Luiz was making his first return to Stamford Bridge since the club opted to sell him to London rivals, Arsenal, and it's fair to say the night didn't go to plan for the Brazilian.

He was sent off inside the first half an hour for shoving Tammy Abraham in the penalty area, with Jorginho converting the spot-kick against Mikel Arteta's 10-men.

But youngster Gabriel Martinelli would equalise just after the hour mark following a calamitous slip from N'Golo Kane, as Cesar Azpilicueta would have thought he had secured the points for his team six minutes from time.

It's not been said many times before, but the 10-man of Arsenal just never gave up as Hector Bellerin would then level the scores once again as Arteta's men walked away with a deserved point.

After the match, Luiz expressed his delight on his personal Instagram as he stated that he is 'proud' to be part of this current Arsenal team.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/i-am-proud-to-arsenal-till-i-die-luiz.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
That Martenelli goal was A BOMB!

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea by Haryourmieykhun(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
COYG
Re: I Am Proud To An Arsenal Till I Die - Luiz Says After Draw Against Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Okay, is that all David?!

We still love you tho,
We thank you for all the good times we shared together.
And for all the trophies we won together.

Unfortunately, no trophies for you anymore in that club.
WhatAPity! sad

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

NEW!!! Daily Zoom Rollover / Odion Ighalo Banned From Manchester United Training Ground Over Coronavirus Fear / Arsenal ‘agree Personal Terms’ With Coutinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.