Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Farm Manager (location: Abeokuta, Ibadan) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Farm Manager (location: Abeokuta, Ibadan) (1221 Views)

Vacancy: Business Development Manager. Location: Lagos / Farm Supervisor (location: Abeokuta) / Vacancy: Farm Manager Wanted At Ofada, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager (location: Abeokuta, Ibadan) by efkay(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2010
FARM MANAGER (LOCATION: Abeokuta, Ibadan)

Minimum Requirement
 Must have B.Sc/HND in Crop Farming, Animal Husbandry or Farm Management.
 Must possess at least 5 years experience in Crop Farming, Animal Husbandry or Farm Management.
 Must understand the dynamics of large scale farming

Qualified Applicants should send their Resumes to agricjob@ht-limitedng.net
Re: Farm Manager (location: Abeokuta, Ibadan) by Bishiie(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bio – John Lucas-Ojo
John is a research consultant. His research area include: Academic, Business and Livestock.
As an experience researcher, he's involved in Academic Writing, Article Writing, Article Re-writing, Biography Writing, Business proposal writing, Feasibility studies, Data analysis and interpretation. He has worked with a wide range of client types, including telecommunications, bank, higher education insurance, and many more. Since 2010, John has been facilitator in business submits seminars and conferences. John regularly teaches workshops, mentors (Livestock) business startups, write articles and papers for individuals and organizations.
When to get me involved:
Actualizations of a project do not need to be done by someone who uses a title of ‘a professional’ and in most cases professionalism is achieved by an individual who is enthusiastic about new research, a good team worker, determined and hardworking.
You may want to get me involved for:
Writing on a wide range of topics
Academic Writing,
Article Writing,
Business proposal writing,
Feasibility studies,
Data analysis and interpretation
Livestock management
Implementing or improving a business plan or strategy.
I am also happy to provide mentoring you so you can improve your skills as you work.
Why choose me:
I have been working intensely on paper writing (seminars and conferences presentations) for many individuals and organizations.
I have provided research assistance for both undergraduate and post graduate students across the globe on a wide range of topics in management sciences, education, humanities, public health etc.
I have been teaching livestock management at many workshops and conferences since 2010.
Why would you choose me over someone else?
High quality, appropriate results
I have extensive information on writing skills; experience with a wide range of projects (mass communication, social media, agriculture, bio security, environmental, marine, forestry, education and many more) and experience with a wide range of industries (government, university, e-commerce, banking, insurance, oil and gas, telecommunication and many more).
For you this means:
You get the right outcome for your project, you can be confident that I do have the right experience to produce a high-quality output
You don’t lose money while I learn how things work.
I can learn about your work quickly, saving you money and project time
You get my experience:
I actually have all the skills I’m selling.
I’m not combining a team’s skills to sell you my services, then offering you a consultant who has none of the skills. You get me, and you get my experience.
I play nice with others:
I get along with almost everyone, work well in teams and get my hands dirty to do what needs to be done.
I also recognize that you are hiring me as an addition to your skillset. You already have smart people doing great work. I won’t tell them what to do or treat them like they don’t know what they are doing. We’ll work together to produce something great.
I’m flexible:
I don’t have fancy, fixed methodologies and step-by-step approaches that I must follow. I’ll work in a way that suits you; after all, you are buying my skills, not a methodology.
Need more?
You can find out more about me and the type of work I do:
Phone: 08030969674
BBM: 58c6b527
Whatsapp: 07057803041

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girls Wanted Urgently / Key Internet Jobs System / Secretary & It Trainee Wanted In Maximum Insight Global Services, Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.