Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos (1581 Views)

Solid Rott Puppies Available For New Home / Solid Rott Puppies for Sale / Rott Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rott puppies selling going for a cheap price 40k WhatsApp 08163470639 for more details
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by kingGoldust(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
pictures ?
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by pufframmy: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
upload pictures

Og2drake:
Rott puppies selling going for a cheap price 40k WhatsApp 08163470639 for more details
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chat me up on whatsapp had problem uploading the pic
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Still available
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by pufframmy: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
drop pictures here na
Og2drake:
Still available
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by drunkpunk(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Be careful guys.... I smell a rat
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2020
drunkpunk:
Be careful guys.... I smell a rat
Abeg which rat you dey smell
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by drunkpunk(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Og2drake:

Abeg which rat you dey smell

Post your pictures... Or are you scared you might post pictures of another person's dog(s)? Happy Sales by the way...
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
drunkpunk:

Post your pictures... Or are you scared you might post pictures of another person's dog(s)? Happy Sales by the way...
I already stated that I had problem uploading the pic if you like you can come check the pup yourself
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by drunkpunk(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Og2drake:

I already stated that I had problem uploading the pic if you like you can come check the pup yourself

Which one be if you like? This is a platform and you don't expect someone from outside Lagos to travel down just to see a pup. if you're saying we should contact you for the price that's a different thing, but contact you for pictures? that's just wrong and you can't tell me by now you're yet to rectify the issue. it's either you're unserious as a salesman or you're truly a frodd no BigBrother... Happy Sales once again.. lol

1 Like

Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy come let's settle our differences I know you are upset how I treat you before and I'm sorry, embarassed let's put the past behind us and start afresh.

Wat do you say?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Notasaints:
AshiraWealthy come let's settle our differences I know you are upset how I treat you before and I'm sorry, embarassed let's put the past behind us and start afresh.

Wat do you say?

Lol..its ok.
You're forgiven.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol..its ok.
You're forgiven.
That's nice of you embarassed look at me blushing already lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by frowland(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Og2drake:

For whatever reason the fault is from NL servers. What you should do is, screenshot the pictures you want to upload, then upload the one you sceen munched.
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by Og2drake: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2020
frowland:

For whatever reason the fault is from NL servers. What you should do is, screenshot the pictures you want to upload, then upload the one you sceen munched.
Tried but it keeps saying operation failed due to low memory
Re: Cheap Rott Puppies For Sale @ Abule Egba Lagos by drunkpunk(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Og2drake:

Tried but it keeps saying operation failed due to low memory

Can you send it to my Whatsapp and also authorize me to help you publish it on the thread?

(1) (Reply)

Boar Boel Puppy For Sale / Hi-breed Dog Bussiness/puppies For Sale / Mad Crazy Quality Female Rotweeiller Puppy For Sale (box Headed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.