Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (7425 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by know: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Atiku: See this one, he wan be President where our two still dey hustle for the position.

Osibanjo: We go dust the bullion van files for am now,he go calm down.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by Bimpe29: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jagaban
Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by shaqhead: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is how they branded Buhari with this same gear and filter to deceive Nigerians .. Tinubu you will never be president
So you and your ilks said of a Buhari back then and the rest we all know is history! Now you all have latched on to Tinubu, okay, continue!

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by royalamour(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86017284:

See our fresh and forever handsome Darling Daddy.

A man after God's heart.
President of all wailers and everyone in their families and state

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

You are disgusting.
Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by GamalNasser: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
shaqhead:

So you and your ilks said of a Buhari back then and the rest we all know is history! Now you all have latched on to Tinubu, okay, continue!

Keep quiet I voted for Buhari in 2015 and voted for Atiku in 2019
Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by shaqhead: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet I voted for Buhari in 2015 and voted for Atiku in 2019
who cares who you voted for?..when youths like you keep littering this platform with gibberish one is left asking if Buhari wasn't right by calling you folks...abeg your hooey is sickening! Like I said, continue!

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking by Yebosola(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Make una take him like that "THE JAGABAN "after all him no lie say him no get shoe grin grin."Bo lomo ogun, bo lomo ogun, wehin e wo" Slayer of PDP, tell me, has he ever crosscarpet before? Except he formed his political party, Abeg forget abosi he is polical strategist of our time, check NL, no week pass without him not been mentioned or a thread not been opened on him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP / Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.