Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Did Trump Listen To TB Joshua's Prophecy On Agriculture? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Trump Listen To TB Joshua's Prophecy On Agriculture? (358 Views)

I Will Never Forgive Obama For What He Did - Trump / Did Trump Meet His Match In President Of Nigeria?- Losangeles Sentinel / The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained: What Is It And Why Did Trump Withdraw The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Trump Listen To TB Joshua's Prophecy On Agriculture? by Oshoboy01: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSES AMERICAN FARMERS AFTER TB JOSHUA CALLS FOR AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT IN 2020 PROPHECY

US President Donald Trump has sent a clear message of encouragement to American farmers, promising increased investment in the agricultural sector and dividends from the newly signed Chinese trade deal.

"We are winning for our farmers and we are winning like never before," President Trump told a roaring audience at the American Farm Bureau Federation’s 101st Annual Convention.

"We must ensure that America's farms flourish and prosper and that's what we're doing,” Trump stated emphatically.

“You feed our people, you fuel our nation, you sustain our land, you uphold our values and you preserve or cherished American way of life," he continued, adding that the deal signed with China and the newly negotiated United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement would yield tangible results for America’s farmers.

"Farmers love America, and I just want to tell you that America loves our farmers," he declared to the crowded convention centre in Austin, Texas.

“The best days for America’s farmers and ranchers are yet to come,” Trump said in his enthusiastic message, also touting the $28,000,000,000 his administration had injected into the agricultural sector.

President Trump’s message to American farmers comes on the heels of Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua’s much-publicised prophetic message for 2020 in which he called on America to invest in agriculture.

“America should invest more in agriculture because their economy will be affected. The economy they see today will be affected, so they should invest in agriculture and encourage their farmers,” Joshua said in his prophecy released on December 28th 2019 at an undisclosed ‘prayer mountain’.

In his additional message to America, Joshua spoke of the upcoming elections: “Also, approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election. It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight.”

Several of Joshua’s 2020 predictions have already come to fulfilment, including the historic fallout between Prince Harry and the Royal Family in UK.

1 Share

Re: Did Trump Listen To TB Joshua's Prophecy On Agriculture? by Olominira(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
I have some traits in common with this man. We are both Nationalists. I am not racist, I love every human, reason with others more and politely. I like the hope he's giving the farmers even though he caused it from the beginning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

109 US Service Members Suffered Brain Injuries In Iran Missile Strike-pentagon / Coronavirus Vaccine Should Be Made Available Free Of Charge Globally - Joe Biden / Top-11 Most-beautiful First-ladies In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.