Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Living In Makurdi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Makurdi (1030 Views)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Makurdi by Breather77(f): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about relocating to makurdi. I'd like to know a little about makurdi before fully making the decision.

What's the average cost of self contain?
Does makurdi have good supply of electricity?
Is makurdi safe to live in inspite of the cultism issue?

I'd appreciate contributions from people who live or have lived or visited makurdi.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Living In Makurdi by Datguybilly97(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lord please wake her up

1 Like

Re: Living In Makurdi by Breather77(f): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Datguybilly97:
Lord please wake her up
Does this mean makurdi isn't a good place?
Re: Living In Makurdi by Breather77(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please I need your responses. Any little bit of information helps.
Thanks.
Re: Living In Makurdi by Joniboi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Breather77:
Please I need your responses. Any little bit of information helps.
Thanks.
I have lived in Markudi at a point but presently in Jos Plateau state. Markudi is just a civil servant state. Good network of roads. No money there ooh. Food and housing are affordable but the town can be very hot from Feb to Nov. One of the hottest States in Nigeria.

I personally think that choosing where to relocate to depends on various factors like: Do you have a job offer or you are going there for business.

On a second thought have you ever thought of relocating to Jos? You can PM to advice you further.
Re: Living In Makurdi by Breather77(f): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Joniboi:
I have lived in Markudi at a point but presently in Jos Plateau state. Markudi is just a civil servant state. Good network of roads. No money there ooh. Food and housing are affordable but the town can be very hot from Feb to Nov. One of the hottest States in Nigeria.

I personally think that choosing where to relocate to depends on various factors like: Do you have a job offer or you are going there for business.

On a second thought have you ever thought of relocating to Jos? You can PM to advice you further.
Thanks. I honestly considered jos but the crisis wahala wasn't encouraging.
Re: Living In Makurdi by Joniboi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Breather77:

Thanks. I honestly considered jos but the crisis wahala wasn't encouraging.
Jos is very safe.
Re: Living In Makurdi by ForkDragnet: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oga op follow your mind o, no let someone carry u go where them go go behead you o (God for bid o)

1 Like

Re: Living In Makurdi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Presently in makurdi. It isn't really bad and its fine if you're an introvert, things are cheap and there's peace everywhere now but I'm not sure about jobs.
Re: Living In Makurdi by ojorich(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin
Re: Living In Makurdi by Nairaboi(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2020
Lady, you have failed to answer some vital questions put forward to make it easier for us to advice.
What is your purpose?
Are you currently employed or seek to start a business?
Let's start from here

(1) (Reply)

The Viral Abu Dhabi Dancing Cleaner Now Works In A Coffee Shop / BREAKING: Abia Ghastly Accident Leaves Three Dead, 3 Critically Injured [photos] / UK Or Canada As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.