Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics (1382 Views)

The Aboh Are The Most Powerful People In The Middle And Lower Niger / The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics? - No. 7 Is Not Even A Politician / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Gidelodoi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria is the giant of Africa and one of the major decision-makers in West African politics. Nigeria is blessed with so many political strongholds that control the state of affairs of the nation. These are the most powerful and influential people in Nigerian politics.

The battle for the most powerful men in Nigerian politics has been a lifelong struggle since the Nigerian independence, no wonder there has always been power tussle which led to many coup d'etat in the past.

Now after over 20 years of celebrating the Nigerian democracy, here are some of the most powerful people in Nigerian politics.

1. Muhammadu Buhari: He is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, he calls most of the shots, he was an ex-military head of state turned civilian president. He has a strong political influence In west Africa and even at the African Union. He is the slayer of other politicians, he takes no-nonsense. He is the boss and he acts it, some have accused him of abuse of power and fundamental human rights violation. He is not moved and he has achieved a great feat in the fight against terrorism in Nigeria. One of his goals is to end corruption in Nigeria.

2. Yemi Osibanjo: He is a lawyer and he plays a major role in the presidency, He is the initiator of the N power and the TraderMoney where graduates are provided with jobs and where market women are given petty loans to help their businesses. He is also Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), he is a pastor and he is the number two citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria. He runs the show whenever the president is not around.

3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu: Tinubu is not just a politician but is the Ronaldo and Messi of the Nigerian politics, no wonder he has been nicknamed the Jagaban, he is the master chess player in the Nigerian politics. He is a Kingmaker, a president maker and he has installed and removed so many politicians through his dogged tactics. He is an ex-governor of Lagos State and an ex-senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. He has so much influence, power, wealth and significance. Let's just say he runs the show.

4. Olusegun Obasanjo: Olusegun Obasanjo was an ex-military head of state, a former general and an ex civilian president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He has so much influence that he is well respected throughout Africa and the world in general. Obasanjo is a politician, an author, a political mathematician and a kingmaker. He is that one person that they call when African International politics is at stake.

5. Will shock you 7. Is not even a political

CLICK on the link below to read

https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2020/01/the-most-powerful-people-in-nigerian.html

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by ghettokid1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mtcheew, yeye list. Imagine Osinbajo in the list while his boss (Abba Kyari) is not there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Joylove2324(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]Mtcheew, yeye list.
Imagine Osinbajo in the list while his boss (Abba Kyari) is not there[s][/s]
Oponu ni e

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Zeemam: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
And what do you mean by that? why will you comare Osinbajo with Abaya kyari.....I pray you get sense some day
ghettokid1:
Mtcheew, yeye list.
Imagine Osinbajo in the list while his boss (Abba Kyari) is not there

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Lydia696: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
What do you mean by that your so call poem, you people should let Osinbajo rest
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Zeemam: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
I can wait for the man on No. 2 to be the President of Nigeria
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Arubajagz: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
List or no list, the men that run things know they do not need a list when they sit down to strategize.
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by TShooyie: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
Mtcheew, yeye list.

But really, read your comment again, does it make sense to you?
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Lydia696: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
The the most special man in Nigeria will become the president 2023

Wait till then
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Bighead9: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
The North is the most powerful, while the East is the least. grin grin

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by chloedogie(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
Mtcheew, yeye list.

Some of you think with your anus. After 2023, where will Abba Kyari be? Political appointment is contractual and respond to end of every 4 years. The likes of Obansanjo, Tinubu and even Osibanjo are politically grounded and not appointees so they are more relevant than any Kyari. Always be slow to type but fast to think. Kids everywhere. Where is Kyari from self, can he win a local govt election in his home town? We are talking politicians he is talking appointees.

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Zeesugar(f): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
You don't have too mention is name unnecessarily . In fact tell us your so that you can trend
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by okefrancis: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
Mtcheew, yeye list.
You are a big fool for saying that,are you saying Abba Kyari is superior to the vice president of Nigeria
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by hai1tenshon(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
hmmmmm, i can't say any thing.

i am just passing ;Dhmmmmm, i can't say any thing.

i am just passing
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by okefrancis: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bighead9:
The North is the most powerful, while the East is the least. grin grin
Who is asking you this trash, anywho you think of it vice president yemi osinbajo will be Nigeria president come 2023
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by okefrancis: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerians are waiting for the number 2 to become our president come 2023 by God will
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Bighead9: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
okefrancis:

Who is asking you this trash, anywho you think of it vice president yemi osinbajo will be Nigeria president come 2023

Dream on.

Either Amaechi or Akpabio will emerge the President come 2023

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by ojokolax: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
biting off more than you can chew or even logically defend. why always wear an S vest?

ghettokid1:
Mtcheew, yeye list.
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Turantula(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Where is Abba kyari

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Blackking98(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Dream on.

Either Amaechi or Akpabio will emerge the President come 2023

Quote me anywhere
Ameachi or Akpabio or Osinbajo or Fayemi or Okorocha or Uzodinma...... will be accepted come 2023, any human bearing mustapha or Garba or rufai or tambuwal or any gworo chewing name no go near that office
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Bighead9: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Ameachi or Akpabio or Osinbajo or Fayemi or Okorocha or Uzodinma...... will be accepted come 2023, any human bearing mustapha or Garba or rufai or tambuwal or any gworo chewing name no go near that office

Trash.

Whoever is the choice of the North, will definately emerge as President come 2023. We have decided to pick someone from the South South South.
The East will never rule this Country, cause we said so.

Quote me anywhere. cool
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Blackking98(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

Whoever is the choice of the North, will definately emerge as President come 2023. We have decided to pick someone from the South South South.

Quote me anywhere. cool
Clown, what is south south south?
Anyway north alone can't win elections in Nigeria, you think y'all can inflate figures in ridiculous manner's Lmao, come to Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Delta let's show you how it's really done. Dw y'all will be cut to size Soon, Boko Haram is already reducing your population, by the time herder's and the new terrorist group up their game e don B for una
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Bighead9: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Clown, what is south south south?
Anyway north alone can't win elections in Nigeria, you think y'all can inflate figures in ridiculous manner's Lmao, come to Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Delta let's show you how it's really done. Dw y'all will be cut to size Soon, Boko Haram is already reducing your population, by the time herder's and the new terrorist group up their game e don B for una

Chai, see painment. grin grin grin

You must be Emeka Ihedioha"s Boy. grin the pain of his defeat is still disturbing you. grin
There can never be a President in Nigeria without the North's votes.

Let me suprise you. The recent sack of Emeka Ihedioha is the hand work of the North. We presently planted 3 Governors in the East, as our stooge. grin The remaining 2 will be actualised in soon. grin grin

Never underestimate the powers of the North.
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Blackking98(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Chai, see painment. grin grin grin

You must be Emeka Ihedioha"s Boy. grin the pain of his defeat is still disturbing you. grin
There can never be a President in Nigeria without the North's votes.

Let me suprise you. The recent sack of Emeka Ihedioha is the hand work of the North. We presently planted 3 Governors in the East, as our stooge. grin The remaining 2 will be actualised in soon. grin grin

Never underestimate the powers of the North.
I'm from akwa ibom mind you. I will ask my northern friends what type of gworo you chew. North alone decide presidency and Buhari lost on three different occasions and was weeping like a widow? . Try it and see what will happen grin
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Bighead9: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm from akwa ibom mind you. I will ask my northern friends what type of gworo you chew. North alone decide presidency and Buhari lost on three different occasions and was weeping like a widow? . Try it and see what will happen grin

Buhari lost then cause, some part of the North were giving their support to Obasanjo and Yar'adua. Remember, the North was and is still the majority in PDP. Buhari was in an oposition party. As at then, the North has more Governors in the PDP. The North Wass the reason why, Obasanjo and Yar'adua won.

Never underestimate the North.
Ask Wike and all other powerful politicians in the South South. They know better

Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by Blackking98(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Buhari lost then cause, some part of the North were giving their support to Obasanjo and Yar'adua. Remember, the North was and is still the majority in PDP. Buhari was in an oposition party. As at then, the North has more Governors in the PDP. The North Wass the reason why, Obasanjo and Yar'adua won.

Never underestimate the North.
Ask Wike and all other powerful politicians in the South South. They know better

You're talking nonesense. Buhari always worn the core north with or without PDP governor's and that never gave him presidency, the only reason he won in 2015 is because the middle belt and SW accepted him. Keep masturbating over nonsense.
Re: The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics by ojokolax: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thou will be quoted nowhere
Bighead9:

Trash.

Quote me anywhere. cool

(1) (Reply)

U.S Abandones It's Evacuation Plan In Nigeria / Details Of Third Coronavirus Patient In Rivers State Revealed / Nnamdi Kanu Makes First Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.