Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill (756 Views)

Make Money With Upwork Freelancing / How Long Does It Take To Start Getting Paid On IPPIS For New Staff? / Upwork Freelancing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
What is Upwork?
Upwork is the largest online talent solution connecting businesses and skilled professionals.

World’s largest freelancing website
•180+ countries
•5M+ clients
•$1B+ work done
•30% of Fortune 500 companies choose Upwork

Advantages of Upwork over other Freelancing sites-
•Freedom to work on ideal projects. On Upwork, you run your own business and choose your own clients and projects. Just complete your profile and we’ll highlight ideal jobs. Also search projects, and respond to client invitations.
•Wide variety and high pay. Clients are now posting jobs in hundreds of skill categories, paying top price for great work.
•More and more success. The greater the success you have on projects, the more likely you are to get hired by clients that use Upwork.

Skills you can offer on Upwork
•Admin Support(Virtual Assistant, Data entry etc)
•Data Science & Analytics
•Design & Creative
•Sales & Marketing(SEO, Social Media Management etc)
•Writing
•Customer Service
•Web, Mobile & Software Dev
•IT & Networking
•Accounting & Consulting
•Engineering & Architecture
•Legal
•Translation
• etc

More than 10k people apply on Upwork daily and a million+ jobs get posted every month. There's space for everyone.

Instead of waiting for a 9-5 job why not sign-up on Upwork today and start making money with your skill per hour. You can also turn it to your side hustle and start getting properly paid in dollars for your skills not the little pay you get in naira. Embrace freelancing today

I offer account creation and approval services should incase you get rejected... check my signature for more details.

For any questions/enquiries Comment below
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good evening guys. Available for all your enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by Chukwuseunn: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am interested. How do i sign up
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chukwuseunn:
Upwork dot com
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Goodnight guys
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Available for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 12:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Night night
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Kickstart your career as a freelancer today
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Ask your questions here
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Chukwuseunn:
Have you signed up?
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Open for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Available to answer your questions
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good evening
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goodnight guys
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Available for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Start freelancing today
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Available for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good pm
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good evening
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Available for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Available for enquiries smiley
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Open to enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Available for enquiries
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by bluntspade: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Available for enquiries.
Re: You Can Start Getting Paid To Work On Upwork Freelancing.. Cashout On Your Skill by Wordgeddon: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluntspade:
Available for enquiries

Well done. I just completed creating an account. My hourly rate was set at $25, however, the job feeds I saw were $70+
please what is the relationship between the two? should I increase my hourly rate?

(1) (Reply)

Mtl Stipend / Wema Marketing Associate / WTS Oil And Gas Multinational Is Recruiting Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.