Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business (768 Views)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / Start Your Shawarma And Barbecue Business Today / How To Startup A Mini Fish Barbecue Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business by Ebenblog: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
2020 is clearly a successful and amazing year already for a lots of people as famed music journalist and musicologist, Moses Umoh double-up his hustle by adding Fish Barbecue Business to his list.

From the post he’s been sharing on his facebook timeline recently, it shows that so many people are really patronizing him in the city of Uyo, the capital of Akwa ibom state, Nigeria.

Read What He Proudly Shared On His Social Media Page Below;

Dangote sells Sugar, Salt, Cement (the few I can remember now) and he is going into selling fuel.

Me, I am an Entertainment Journalist, Copy/Content Writer, Promoter, Entertainment Entrepreneur and now I run a fish Barbecue brand.
Moses Umoh Fish Barbecue Business
You too can add to your hustle because I was once told that a table has four legs that’s why it’s stable. Four streams of income will make you stable too. DIVERSIFY!

The Fish is N2,500 and N2,800 with delivery within Uyo.

Source: https://ebenblog.com/moses-umoh-fish-barbecue/

Re: Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business by SpyAC(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Can u deliver 15 of these on 14th Feb to phc?
Re: Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business by Ebenblog: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
SpyAC:
Can u deliver 15 of these on 14th Feb to phc?

Yes
Re: Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business by retouchfoods(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
A good move, bravo!

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Most Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale @ Rubyfields Estate.grab Yours Now / Non Payment Of Intetest On IBTC Pension / Dangote Donate N200m To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.