Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,804 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God (785 Views)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God by GistCandy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has had enough of the unending backlash she receives on social media because of the pictures she posts as she writes an open letter to God.

According to the post, she reminded God about a certain ‘bikini’ photo she still intends to post, the actress wrote:

“Dear lord …. me , I don’t know what some people want from me , they keep insulting me that ,I am nude even though they are yet to see me in anything close to nude ooooh …… ……. but sabi , you taught us that we should not just complain but help those in need ….. …….. ……… please help me touch their hearts , so they can open a go fund for complete dresses for Moyo Lawal , that will be a good start yes?

P.s Because Dear lord , you know that bikini picture na , I will still post it (The last time I checked ,bikinis were not just for slim people , I don’t know why my own is different 路♀️) …… ….. if internet georginas like ,they should explode , we will be alright … last ,last …..It is not today we are breaking the internet for showing almost nothing ooooh �
Abi , is it because they think � naaaa can’t be � ….. …… Anyways, thank you so much for such an amazing day , really grateful (Fierceglowers cc @moyolawalplus you rock ) okay bye …. Talk to you laters ……my Semovita and ilealasepo Is waiting to be consumed ,sorry I disgress ) …….. ok bye …….. ♥️#ML ….. ………. ……. #soblessedandfiercelygrateful #Moyolawal meanwhile Moyolites where are people when they are insulting me ooooh ��”

See full post below: https://gistcandy.com/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-forced-to-write-an-open-letter-to-god/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God by ghettokid1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
I 've been sucking that fresh breast spiritually
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God by Muhammad2468(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
still eye glass but hand up to see what's up
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God by sholay2011(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
What is wrong with all these low-rent actresses that are known for their bodily assets than talents?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God by TooMuchStuff: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin
She sure needs deliverance from water ladies club

(1) (Reply)

'nigerian Celebrities Needs To Stop Wearing Turtleneck' Celebrity Stylist Soft / BREAKING: Shatta Bandle Breaks Up With Girlfriend Cos Of Coronavirus / Do You Think Omashola’s Dressing To AMVCA Is Enough To Save Him From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.