Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo (4722 Views)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy Buys His Girlfriend Ivy Ifeoma An Apartment Worth 562 Million / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Peopleloaded: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has spilled more about the drama between Peruzzi and his former boss, King Patrick.

Kemi took to her Twitter page to reveal more secrets by stating that Patrick rented the house where Peruzzi lived in Lagos and Davido. bride to be, Chioma was a frequent visitor.

“very sad…I heard Adeleke is marrying someone Peruzzi dated. I’m so afraid of this scenario. Do you guys know that Goldenboy Patrick rented the N3M house Tobechuckwu lived in Lagos where Chioma hung around his bedroom? Pictures on the way? ABI this is really incest?”

She also revealed some details about Peruzzi’s late mother’s burial stating that the “Majesty” singer received N800k to bury his mother when he didn’t have funds.

Do you know Goldenboy Entertainment CEO Patrick Anyaen gave Peruzzi N800K when his mother died. People were contributing money to him to give his mom a decent burial. His label boss gave him money first. Biting the hand that fed you is common in Nigeria”

See the tweets below:
https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1219723974546022402

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by orlabass(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mama ooooo

3 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Aammee77: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aunty Kemi with the juice grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Muhammad2468(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
kilokami

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Upton: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Them don start

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by espn(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
She has info most times...

4 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
na wa o someone cannot not be close to a lady again. ..Chioma just take this as a test....it would all pass..madam Olunloyo would soon find another person to be troubling...just ignore her for her father's sake.

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by sodiqapril(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
The King Patrick guy is rich even Peruzzi confirmed he spent ₦40m on another artist and he didn't blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Amotekun777: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Peruzzi ooo, Materazzi ooo, Bakazzi ooo. undecided

Davido…. see below! cool

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by YoungPerson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's 2020 and Madam Kemi is now seen as reliable source.

Isn't that just wonderful?

6 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Bestinstinct(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aunty with the sauce grin

2 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
I thought she has resigned from journalism

What do we call this

So let me get this right, did Peruzzi leave Patrick then he (Patrick) decided to expose him

Not in support of promiscuity, but can you imagine if it were to be amongst 2 women

Someone like Ali Baba would have tagged them, kiss and tell undecided

I thought Nairaland e-men said guys always get other guys back Hmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Queenjuliette(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Its now obvious that the Patrick guy is the one feeding Kemi with the lies.
Investigative journalist my foot, your mate are uncovering crimes and corruption in Nigeria, but Kemi wan die on top Davido and Chioma matter.
Obsession at its peak.

8 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Arolex01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abeg someone should just help my career by bringing more more USA gift card am buying at good rate

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Bynz: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Eyah I feel sorry for Chioma see as Dem wanna spoil her home using her past... She should have just let Davido know about her past from onset simple!
Peopleloaded:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has spilled more about the drama between Peruzzi and his former boss, King Patrick.

Kemi took to her Twitter page to reveal more secrets by stating that Patrick rented the house where Peruzzi lived in Lagos and Davido. bride to be, Chioma was a frequent visitor.

“very sad…I heard Adeleke is marrying someone Peruzzi dated. I’m so afraid of this scenario. Do you guys know that Goldenboy Patrick rented the N3M house Tobechuckwu lived in Lagos where Chioma hung around his bedroom? Pictures on the way? ABI this is really incest?”

She also revealed some details about Peruzzi’s late mother’s burial stating that the “Majesty” singer received N800k to bury his mother when he didn’t have funds.

Do you know Goldenboy Entertainment CEO Patrick Anyaen gave Peruzzi N800K when his mother died. People were contributing money to him to give his mom a decent burial. His label boss gave him money first. Biting the hand that fed you is common in Nigeria”

See the tweets below:
https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1219723974546022402

3 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Beverlyjean(f): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Thats Why it's important to be careful in decisions made when young ...the truth is that men take a woman's past very serious...alot of broken homes and women being treated like crap is usually because of the woman's past... We women love living in denial... Things like doesn't he have a past ...in the end the woman will solely carry her cross , highest , people will abuse the man but it will not change his decision or views.... once ur body count is much , just forget it , it's almost certain that ud be disrespected subconsciously by other men when they must have tasted the cookie severally

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2020
espn:
She has info most times...

She's the best of them. Just that her sickness dey make people think otherwise

3 Likes

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by omlueh(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Let him/her who is without Sin cast the first stone, as if we are all saints, we all have our past, no human is perfect, we are just striving for perfection, let us leave the union of Adeleke's(David's&chioma) alone, if you doubt me that you're perfect, then consult your elders for your past.

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by skentelelady(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Queenjuliette:
Its now obvious that the Patrick guy is the one feeding Kemi with the lies.
Investigative journalist my foot, your mate are uncovering crimes and corruption in Nigeria, but Kemi wan die on top Davido and Chioma matter.
Obsession at its peak.
Why the hate on Kemi? undecided undecided Shes doing her job well with no lies. Only the pained and the bitter people will be angry with what she says. She gives real.info as a journalist and blogger not all these church rat and stupid lying bloggers
Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by skentelelady(f): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

She's the best of them. Just that her sickness dey make people think otherwise

Exactly her past records and the sickness aren't making people take her serious. People should attack the message not the messenger
Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by BrutalJab: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
skentelelady:

Exactly her past records and the sickness aren't making people take her serious. People should attack the message not the messenger

How do a sane person attack a message from an insane person?

Are you sure you are sane too
Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Flexzy360(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kemi ya a winch
Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Queenjuliette(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
skentelelady:

Why the hate on Kemi? undecided undecided Shes doing her job well with no lies. Only the pained and the bitter people will be angry with what she says. She gives real.info as a journalist and blogger not all these church rat and stupid lying bloggers

I don't hate Kemi, I hate the fact that she is a troll. She Cooke's up lies against people. I am really happy some of her victims are learning to ignore her, cos that works like magic. once she doesn't get the attention that she seeks she move to the next person. Just like Linda and recently Tacha

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
skentelelady:

Exactly...

But we Nigerians is more interested in the messenger than the message. Expecially those that want to be first to comment

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by skentelelady(f): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Queenjuliette:

I don't hate Kemi, I hate the fact that she is a troll. She Cooke's up lies against people. I am really happy some of her victims are learning to ignore her, cos that works like magic. once she doesn't get the attention that she seeks she move to the next person. Just like Linda and recently Tacha

Which one if her lies isn't true Do you know maybe these people try as much as possible to cover up their gibberish before it escalate but unfortunately Kemi has already published it?

Linda's gist was correct and she didn't deny it. Also she didnt talk about stealing the sperm part

Let's hate it or like it, Kemi always gets her facts right. To me she doesn't cook anything up

1 Like

Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davido & Peruzzi must be laughing at how lazy Nigerian youths are guzzling their stunt.

David's team feeds kemi olunloyo stories. Like they do to tundeednut, instablog & tooxclusive. Their secret was revealed last year when kemi said specialspesh was the one who sent her information about Chioma sleeping around in London.

Davido will use anything for publicity.
Re: King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo by Queenjuliette(f): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2020
skentelelady:

Which one if her lies isn't true Do you know maybe these people try as much as possible to cover up their gibberish before it escalate but unfortunately Kemi has already published it?

Linda's gist was correct and she didn't deny it. Also she didnt talk about stealing the sperm part

Let's hate it or like it, Kemi always gets her facts right. To me she doesn't cook anything up

Linda's gist correct?
so Linda wasn't preganant? she wore artificial pregnancy bump for 9 months? those were Kemi's claim that she was never pregnant. Linda had to take pictures showing her baby bump, still Kemi insisted. Until she(Linda) ignored her.

(1) (Reply)

See Woman With 31 Fingers And Toes Cruelly Branded ‘witch’ By Neighbours / Lady Recreates Her Mother’s Baby Bump Photo From 1996(photos) / Nengi All Over Laycon After His Ambassadorial Deal With Oppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.