Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Seven Problems Facing My Country, Nigeria By Chibuike Ezebuiro - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Seven Problems Facing My Country, Nigeria By Chibuike Ezebuiro (416 Views)

What Do You Think Of The Country #nigeria / Poetry Write Up About Our Country Nigeria / Funny Comedy # Facing My Career By Adejass (anthony Joshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Problems Facing My Country, Nigeria By Chibuike Ezebuiro by Newsvender(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
In my quest to knowing the reason why things are not moving well as it is supposed to be moving around me, I have been able to find out seven problems facing my country Nigeria but the seventh one I cannot say, Na you go talk that one…..

Boko-haram:

Let me draw your attention to the fact that the book-haram has killed a total number of 5 Soldiers since its inception in Nigeria.

The book-haram is a Militant Islamist group with the mindset of destruction of lives and properties. About 2.5 million have been attacked by the terrorist group. Looking at how far we have gone with the problem, the government should not only focus on security but also invest in peace making, reconstruction and rehabilitation development.

Unemployment:

This has become a major problem bedeviling the lives of Nigerians especially youths. It has brought about other crimes like kidnappings, restiveness and other societal behaviours which are psychologically and economically disadvantageous to the society. Corruption has been pointed out as one of its major causes, corruption makes room for embezzlement of public funds that are supposed to be used for employment and industrialization.

Herdsmen:

In a simple definition; a herdsman is someone who herds animals. I say that it is a problem facing Nigeria because there has been a crash between the herdsmen and farmers here in Nigeria. The herdsmen wants their animals to feed, the farmers on the other hand, farm for either commercial or subsistent purposes. Now imagine a situation where herdsmen lead their animals to the farmer’s farm as it is happening today in Nigeria. My brother, my sister na big problem be that one.

Armed Robbery:

My findings reveal that armed robbery is associated with the insecurity of lives and properties, loss of human resources, reduction in the level of development, unemployment, poverty, wastage of resources and many more. Armed robbery can increase the level of poverty in Nigeria; for instance: In a situation where armed robbers kill the bread winner of a family, it will subject the whole family into poverty and thus, increase the rate of poverty in the country.

Recession:

Economic recession makes life difficult for more families here in Nigeria, it calls for joblessness, poverty and also the rate of food insecurity in the country will be on the high side. This is a problem, it was caused by insufficient foreign exchange in the central bank of Nigeria to fund imports, High interest rates can also be a cause of the problem. It will please me if we all as Nigerians will lower our dependency, pay down our depts., minimize our spending, get a good job and beef up our Bank Accounts. By doing all these, it will help us all to survive the next recession.

Insecurity:

When I talk about insecurity as a problem facing Nigeria, I am not only talking about insecurity from terrorists, I include economic insecurity, energy insecurity, environmental insecurity, food insecurity and loads more. The problem of insecurity cannot be overemphasized because we need security in each of the problems that are fore-mentioned. Because of the fact that there is a link up between these six mentioned problems, these six mentioned problems will sum up in a way to give us the seventh one. Hmmm the seventh one na big wahala oo.

Now try and see if you can coin a word from the first letter of each problem mentioned here, what did you get??……….”No be me talk am oo”
www.newzandar.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Does My Hair For The First Time / 7 Ultimate Guide To Quickly Increase Your Followers. (twitter, Facebook And Inst / The Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.