Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone (2945 Views)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone by oluwafemme129(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Davido has revealed how he recently saved his fiancee, Chioma Avril Rowland’s name as “Sweet In The Middle” on his phone.

The singer made this known on his social media account, perhaps to publicize his hit track which is also titled, “Sweet In The Middle” featuring Wurld, Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile.

Re: Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone by Kingdante(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
She is truly the sweet between him and peruzzi
Re: Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone by crackhouse(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
In-between meals is making this guy crazy.
Re: Davido Reveals Recent Name Of Chioma On His Phone by Amotekun777: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sweet in the middle but, bitter at the end. grin

Dey there dey form all is well... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Boyfriend, I Need Another Man Desperately - Inem Peters / Bbnaija: Evicted Boma Locks IG Page Following Heavy Bashing From Viewers / Jim Iyke And Dbanj Are On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.