Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Power Of Rida Bitter ,pure Natural Herbal Medicine Whtspp 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Power Of Rida Bitter ,pure Natural Herbal Medicine Whtspp 07036845662 (272 Views)

Health Benefit Of Rida Bitter / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Rida Bitter ,pure Natural Herbal Medicine Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges?

*How can you move forward when your health is not top notch?*

Just got this from a friend.

"I have resolved to accept my fate that maybe my system is not wired to eat more than 2 meals per day else I would suffer severe indigestion and constipation. I don't believe marketers of any product purporting to ease my digestive disorder because everyone I have dealt with in the past said nice things to sell their product. The only reason I bought this Rida from you is because I know you personally as a woman of integrity and you won't propose something that is not proven to be effective.

I am writing to 1st of all apologise for being so fast to complain the following day after I bought a bottle just because I didn’t notice a difference within less than 24hrs. I tell you that from that Wednesday evening, i started passing out stool with ease. I have been eating 3 square meals with in between snacks yet I have not suffered indigestion. 

I was expecting to have excessive stool/diarrhea like what other bitters do to me instead, my poo has been so easy and normal. No pain. The best part is, in church yesterday, people were complementing me that my tummy had gone down whereas i have not been to the gym since Nov 2019. Thanks for introducing Rida to me. It worked beyond my wildest imagination and it is not even as bitter as I imagined". Mr. Emmanuel - Toronto, Canada

Stop Doubting… I heard Canada has virtually run out of RIDA, next consignment loading.

Buzz me, now, I’m running a promo to get people who can benefit from this, help others and make money from this around Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Suspected Egyptian Case Tests Negative / Surviving Lassa Fever, The Story Of Dr Usman Abba / Coronavirus: What American Surgeon General Said About Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.