Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Skills Are Great, Learn This One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skills Are Great, Learn This One (1052 Views)

Why Your Online Products And Skills Are Not Selling / These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! / These 10 Skills Are Putting Top Freelancers In Hot Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
So I met with a friend last week and we got talking heart to heart.He was tired of being broke,at first I thought he was only being lazy and unwilling to do something.He was really unhappy and I felt his pain. So I asked him what exactly the problem was and he couldn't even point at it.
This nigga has attended a lot of seminars, get rich trainings, Whatsap group tutorials and so on but still nothing changed. Do you know my friend's only problem?
Lack of good SKILLS,yes that was his only problem. He has attended lots of tutorials especially on Freelancing and his interest in rendering services on Fiverr, upwork and other freelancing sites was really great but he didn't have the potentials to get his desires.
Then I took it upon myself to teach him how to make animation videos, this is one of the best skills that can make anyone money freelancing.
Seriously, many people jump from one tutorial to another one without any achievement still.
If you have intentions of going into Freelancing and you don't have a good skill to offer then you should consider acquiring one, there are lots of services you can offer e.g Graphic design, webdesign, video animation, you can even Translate languages for people and write too, this things are just too much.
You have to find a good GIG, master it and be good at it, simply what we call "know your onions"....

If you want to learn a skill and Master it
I can teach you how to make
animation videos for a token.
After learning this skills, you can make video adverts for business people, companies and brands, you can also teach people and make money, my offline tutorials sometimes is 5-7k, you too can do this, you have got no excuse to be unproductive this year.

This is going to be a busy time, you don't have to be super equipped with gadgets to make animation videos, you just need your smart phone/Laptop, at least 1gb internal memory space and access to the internet and you are so good to go...
so we'll just be having a 3days master class.
The class will comprise of
3D ANIMATION VIDEO
WHITEBOARD ANIMATION
3D EXPLAINER VIDEO
3D LOGO DESIGN AND
WEBSITE DESIGN
I should fix the 3days class between now and the end of the month.
Fee is #2,000
but I will slash it down to
#1000 for the first 10 persons that will pay.
Venue: Closed WhatsApp group.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 070((344))78(708)

Please this class is for only those who mean business.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by nomnso2016: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'm in, Let go hostingserver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by nomnso2016: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Escaliburx: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Anyone who thinks he/she can learn all these skills in 3days, is as promising as that your broke friend. Stop fooling people for 2k. 3days is not even enough to learn the working environment of a 3D animation software.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Wizniy: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'm in...... 07067172795

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Escaliburx:
Anyone who thinks he/she can learn all these skills in 3days, is as promising as that your broke friend. Stop fooling people for 2k. 3days is not even enough to learn the working environment of a 3D animation software.

Alright Sir/Ma.... I really don't reply post like this one, but U got my attention. The world is a better place now, and a whole lot of people are performing wonders in just few minutes,the fact that you can't do this doesn't make it impossible,okay?
Good morning.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Do not drop numbers here. I will not attend to them If you are interested chat me up please.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Take a challenge for each day and see how far you will fly. Good morning.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Come on board
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
still on
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Diversify your income stream by learning a new skill. Get online courses, invest in your business and see the possibilities.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Still on
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by Hostingserver(f): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hostingserver:
Come on board
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One by gbeseun(m): 3:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Am in.lets give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Cash App / Online Business To Do In This COVID-19 Period / Changed Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.