Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians (1035 Views)

Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / 10 Questions Unemployed Nigerians Are Asking About Freelancing / Can Freelance Be The Answer To The Prayers Of Unemployed Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Employment in today's Nigeria has become hard to find. Even the most juicy Nigerian employer, the NNPC could not employ more than little above 1,000 workers at this time when the number of our unemployed youths keeps multiplying.

The plights of interested/applicants persons in this country is touching.
Its on this note that I am calling on all Nigerians at home in any of the states or Abuja Nigeria who wants to work and earn a decent living to contact me for way forward.

I am doing this to make Nigeria, our country better in my own little way.

Mods, as a matter of our collective social responsibility, push this to the front page. I will take it from there to contribute to reducing unemployment in this country.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
There dignity in labour. Nothing is as nice as working with your hands and brain (legitimately) to provide your own needs.
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by ugohdignity111(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
How can we contact you sir

I'm interested
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by Mickolad(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Am interested how can we reached you sir
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by Chekwas042: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Great,

What are we supposed to do?
How can we contact you?

Regards!
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by nhurhetee(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2020
eodavids:
Employment in today's Nigeria has become hard to find. Even the most juicy Nigerian employer, the NNPC could not employ more than little above 1,000 workers at this time when the number of our unemployed youths keeps multiplying.

The plights of interested/applicants persons in this country is touching.
Its on this note that I am calling on all Nigerians at home in any of the states or Abuja Nigeria who wants to work and earn a decent living to contact me for way forward.

I am doing this to make Nigeria, our country better in my own little way.

Mods, as a matter of our collective social responsibility, push this to the front page. I will take it from there to contribute to reducing unemployment in this country.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
This one just talk... No contact!!
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by AIIyIic(f): 3:40am On Feb 17, 2020
How can we contact you.
Also, for the mods to push it to the front page, they have to see a practical example of what you are offering. They can't just push anything to the front just because you requested
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by dynamic010(m): 5:22am On Feb 17, 2020
How can we contact u..
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by Fa44me: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2020
How can we contact you on this, bro? 08134780680--- WhatsApp or remisaac2013@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2020
nhurhetee:

This one just talk... No contact!!

You have read and could not request for contact.

Ask and receive!
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Fa44me:
How can we contact you on this, bro? 08134780680--- WhatsApp or remisaac2013@gmail.com

You have ask for contact, here it is:

WhatsApp and calls
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2020
AIIyIic:
How can we contact you.
Also, for the mods to push it to the front page, they have to see a practical example of what you are offering. They can't just push anything to the front just because you requested

This is genuine
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by HisSmileHeal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Interested to move forward.... Please what your contact.. spokkymobile@gmail.com thanks
Re: Opportunity For Unemployed Nigerians by eodavids(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
The reply/reaction so far is bellow expectation. The few Nairalanders that have used the contact provided have been noted. More contacts needed from interested persons.

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

BIG BIZ: intimacy Toys Available In Large Quantities For Sale / Ty / How Do I Register For The "Medium Partner Program" From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.