Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Marketable IT Courses Without Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marketable IT Courses Without Maths (206 Views)

Most Marketable Art Courses For Art Students In Nigerian Universities / Top 7 Most Marketable Courses In The World / Jamb Is Changing Candidates Courses Without Their Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketable IT Courses Without Maths by kenneth6901: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gurus in the house, I have this passion for computers and electronics in general and I intend going for a marketable IT course but remembering that one has to be good in mathematics to excel in most of it... I would be glad if someone could help me with a list of valuable IT courses that perhaps needs only basic maths. Many thanks!
Re: Marketable IT Courses Without Maths by Ladylite: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
kenneth6901:
Gurus in the house, I have this passion for computers and electronics in general and I intend going for a marketable IT course but remembering that one has to be good in mathematics to excel in most of it... I would be glad if someone could help me with a list of valuable IT courses that perhaps needs only basic maths. Many thanks!

There is none. Sorry. Even animation you need to understand vector and vector is a core in math 212

(1) (Reply)

Please Maths Gurus Help Me With This / Alert���: Discrimination Of B.sc And B.sc(ed) In Nigeria. / An Overview Of The Balanced Score Card (BSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.