Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair (501 Views)

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by Made4naijalove: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Girls are not smiling! A university girl has taken off her frustration on her one-night-stand who apparently went to brag to his friends about "getting down" with her.

The girl felt embarrassed and decided to address the the situation by confronting the boy/man physically.

The outcome was super hilarious and edgy at thesame time, you can watch the clip of their encounter below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAoTHG4Ag6Y

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by Braintrain: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am Wetin e de find?
Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
This happens with guys whose preeqs don't have nafdac number.

No be all hole person dey dig. Some hole no even near am. That's why I like my Preeq. E dey hear word. Any punna Wey go koba me he no go stand. No matter how much I beg. Last last na "you know we don't have to rush this" you go hear before I vamoose

Girls gaan no dey send again. The day Wey I sight one guy dey collect bj for hold up na him I suspect say angel Michael Don use trumpet go play bet9ja. Else he for don blow am

1 Like

Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
If I no launch you slap, make I shit steroids commot from my body...
Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by Bluntguy: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
This one no be student o, na olosho.
Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2020
The guy is a fake man. Now he has lost a lot of potential shags
Re: Girl Harass Course Mate Who Told His Friends About Their Intimate Affair by LINTUNE(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2020
If na me eh..the kind slap I go woze the bae,no br person go tell am.

(1) (Reply)

... / Mother Of A Month Old Baby Arrested For Stealing Church Offering. / COVID-19: 500 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos By Police Over Massive Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.