Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Free Social Media Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Social Media Marketing (282 Views)

Free Social Media Marketing Ebook / Free Social Media Scheduling Platforms / Free Social Media Calendar For Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Social Media Marketing by Adehbest(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Some of you must have heard of Social Media Marketing before, some of you even have one account or the other on the various social media platform but are just using it for fun while millions can be made from them. You will be amazed at such simple but profound principles and strategies.

I have been a Social Media Marketer for a while now. Sometimes I wonder Why Many Businesses Crumbles! when millions of audience can be reached on social media, especially from Facebook.

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to make millions from social media. With social media platform you can run your ads at your finger tips, your own convince, and your own audience.

Social Media Marketing has to do with running adverts on all the social medias out there (both paid and unpaid ads), how to convince people to buy your products. This is one *HIGH INCOME SKILL* that will enable you to end the new year as expected...or as the case may be.

Here is what you stand to learn from this training:
*Facebook Marketing (how to use your Facebook, create a business page and lots more)
*Tweeter
*Instagram and
*WhatsApp

The training fee is FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have decided to do this free for the training period of 10 days.

Training starts on Sunday (2nd February and will end on Wednesday (11th of February 2020). It will hold on WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots and voice notes. After the class.

*Guarantees
* You will never complain about poor sales of goods and services.

I have received countless testimonies of how this class has totally changed the life of several of my students, I am sure you won't be different.

Just contact me WhatsApp NOW!!! on 08164773307 or join the group: https:///2U0dIqi and get into the training group.

Best regards,

Adeh Simon.

Re: Free Social Media Marketing by aka12(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls check, the link you dropped is broken

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Future Is In Your Hands, This Year Is Going To An End Again... / Issue Of Bet9ja / Online Trading Business That Pays Higher Than The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.