Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. (2803 Views)

Waste To Wealth - A Wealth Creation Webinar / Game Changer AI Robot Disrupts The Forex Market - See Proofs of Wealth / The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Financial Education is Best Taught Practically.
Tonight; I will be introducing to you how you can Achieve, Build and Create Natural Wealth using the Financial Vowels of Wealth.

You sure remember your Vowels in English Language?

Yes, You do!!

"A, E, I, O, U."

I will be introducing you to the Financial Vowels of Wealth which is already into practice by some of us and the Ultra Wealthy people in the World.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Letter "A" is not only the first letter of the alphabets, it is likewise the first letter of the vowels.

As regards Financial Education, The Letter "A" signifies "The Authority of Wealth."

To achieve Natural Wealth, Financial Empowerment and Sustainability; you should naturally adhere to the Symmetry of the Financial Vowels of Wealth which is A,E,I,O,U.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Vowels of the Alphabets are the Most Powerful sounds of the English Language.

Words are grammertically pronounced with the help of the Vowel Sounds.

Without the Vowel Sounds; words cannot be created or spelt to make any meaning.

This is how important The Vowels are in English Languages which is one of the most spoken language in the World Today.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Refreshing Knowledge of Reminding Ourselves How Powerful and Important the Vowels - A,E,I,O,U are; leads us to the Financial Utilization of the Vowel Sounds.

The Financial Utilization of the Vowel Sounds is what I have called and configured to be referred to as:

"The Financial Vowels of Wealth."

- Social Engineer. TODAY, Ayodeji Anthony.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Financial Vowels of Wealth.

The Letter "A"

Earlier, I referred to the Financial Vowel Letter "A" as the Authority of Wealth.

We all know what it means to be an Authority in a particular field.

It may surprise you that the Financial Vowel Letter "A" stands for Agriculture.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2020
A - Agriculture.

Agriculture is as simple as A,B,C.

The rearing of Animals (A),
Production of Bioenergy (B),
and The Growing of Crops (C) are all encompassed under Agriculture.

Unlike every other culture, Agriculture; like I tell people is the Only Culture that predated Humanity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2020
The A,B,C of Agriculture.

A - Animal Husbandry

This is referred to as management and care of farm animals by humans for profit, in which genetic qualities and behaviour, considered to be advantageous to humans, are further developed.

Humans are Omnivores; we are lovers of meats and plants. We derive protein from the consumption of meats, fish and eggs which are resulted from Animal Husbandry.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Animal Husbandry is a very vital aspect of Agriculture as Food is very important to humans for our daily proper functioning.

Some animals reared by humans for consumption and profits include Birds -Chickens, turkeys, Quails (Poultry), Snails (Heliculture), Fish (Aquaculture), Goats, Cows, Rams, Pigs, Grass cutters etc.

These ventures are very profitable as there is a consistent and forever increasing market of people consuming and utilizing these animals and their byproducts.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Since the ban of importing animals into Nigeria by the Leadership Government, the supply of animals like chickens, turkeys and fishes have not been able to meet the daily demands.

The price of these products have increased as the supplies from importation have drastically reduced.

Now; Nigerians solely depend on the local farmers who are into small, medium or large scale animal husbandry. Our Local Supplies are yet to meet the Increasing Demands.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2020
There is no better time to invest in Animal Husbandry of Agriculture.

There are various profitable niches you can tap into.

Poultry, Aquaculture, Piggery, Heliculture, and ruminants rearing are very profitable ventures for wise people to tap into as the market expands locally.

It is our Passion to Financially Educate and Empower You and More Afrikan Youths to Maximise Better Profits via Agriculture.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
A lot of people have lost money by trying to invest in Agriculture as novices.

Over 70% of people who have invested millions into Agriculture have ended up running out of business as they begin to lose money rather than make consistent profits.

This mostly happen because a lot of people rush to invest into Agriculture SOLELY on the thought that "since people eat everyday, agriculture must be very profitable" without ACQUIRING the FINANCIAL WISDOM to help manage their Agricultural Establishments PROFITS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2020
A lot of people quit Agriculture when they experience the little monetary profits they receive is not worth the So Much Stress they go through.

You want to know the Ultimate Truth?

The Ultimate Truth is; " Profit Maximization cannot be achieved by an individual who lack the Financial Wisdom required in any Business, Investment or Trade."

"What then is The Financial Wisdom of Profit Maximization ??"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2020
"What is The Financial Wisdom behind Profit Maximization?"

Without beating about the bush, Profit Maximization is achieved by Fully Understanding, Engaging and Utilizing the Financial Opportunities surrounding the Distribution Channel from the point of PRODUCTION to the very point of CONSUMPTION by Consumers through WHOLESALING and RETAILING.

"Whatever Financial Wealth You acquire is SOLELY dependent on the Hierarchy of Wealth Distribution which you control and the number of people you service."

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Most Africans are Consumers. They neither produce or sell anything. They earn salaries and are always spending their salaries consuming things they most often do not need but want. These kinds of people most often are Financially Uneducated and mostly depend on an Invisible Sky God to enrich them when they do not engage in the economical activities that drives wealth.

"Engaging in Financial Agriculture will Always remain the Ultimate Economical Activity to Promote Wealth in Every Nation."

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Majority of people are at the wholesaling and retailing points of the distribution channel.

A very few people are in the production line.

Amongst this very few are the smarter ones who go the extra miles to utilize the opportunities of Maximizing More Profits for themselves by creating and adding VALUE to all of the Distribution Channels which they control.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
"Profit Maximization is bedrock of Every Successful Business."

... Financial Enlightenment on Profit Maximization via Agriculture is what Afro-Agro Power is focused on sensitizing Afrikans about.

This we are already achieving through the application of the Financial Understanding of "The Financial Vowels of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U which is as simple as A,B,C."

"Let's Be Guided. To earn, You must Learn."

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
The very best way to reduce the cost of feeding for your livestock is to cultivate the food you feed to them.
When you grow the food crops which your animals feed on, and you are equipped with the Education of producing their feeds with the necessary supplements and minerals; your profitability increases with a very large margin compared to other people who buys their feed at a very high price.

The Profit Maximization Strategy put in place here is the direct Production and Processing of your animal feeds. Let Us do a practical comparison.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
There are two poultry farmers who have 2 million naira to invest in poultry farming for the production and consumption of their meat.

Under the same management conditions; one of the farmers; both farmers decide to invest 1 million naira each on buying their broiler birds and taking care of the housing and other necessary facilities.

One of the farmers; Mr Ayodeji then decides to use his leftover 1 million naira to purchase animal feeds to cater for the daily eating of his broiler birds.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
On the other hand, the second farmer; Mr Anthony invested his 1 million naira sum on cultivating maize and soybeans which are the major constituent crops of poultry feeds.
Mr Anthony produces his own poultry feeds on 2 hectares of land.

At the average of price buying a 25KG bag of poultry feed for 3,500 naira in the market, Mr Ayodeji spends 875,000 naira on purchasing 250 bags of poultry feeds to cater for his 1,000 birds till maturity for a duration of 3 months.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mr Anthony, on the other hand is able to use 400,000 naira to acquire 2 hectares of land on lease to grow his crops (Maize & Soybeans) to produce his feeds through the financial wisdom he acquired from www.afroagropower. saving him 600,000 naira from the 1 Million naira he has for feeds.

2 hectares of maize and soybeans will not only cater for the first 1,000 birds of Mr Anthony; it will cater for over 3,000 birds during the next breeding season as over 5 Metric Tonnes of crops will be produced on a land of 2 hectares.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
I need not ask which of the poultry farmer is a smarter farmer.

Mr Anthony will make more money than Mr Ayodeji in the long run with the strategy of profit maximization which he has applied.

Provided both farmers sell each of their birds at 3,500 naira; both farmers will realise 3,500,000 naira as their Returns On Investment on selling 1,000 birds.

However; Mr Anthony's capital investment is lower.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Profits = Returns on Investment - (Total Capital on housing + Feeding);

Profits For Mr Ayodeji;

Profits = 3,500,000 naira - (1,000,000 + 875,000) naira = 1,625,000 naira.

Profits For Mr Anthony;
Profits = 3,500,000 naira - ( 1,000,000 + 400,000) naira = 2,100,000 naira

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Percentage Profit for Mr Anthony = (Profit)/(Capital) × 100

= (2,100,000)/(1,400,000) × 100 = 150%

The Percentage Profit for Mr Anthony for the first breeding season after a duration of 3 months = 150%

The Percentage Profit for consequent breeding seasons for Mr Anthony will spontaneously increase as there will be no cost incurred for buying feeds for the next 1,000 birds for the next breeding season.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Assuming cost of getting new stock of 1,000 birds is 200,000 naira (that is every bird cost 200 naira); For the next Breeding Season;
Profits for Mr Ayodeji: (Returns On Investment) - (Capital)
= 3,500,000 naira - (200,000 + 875,000)naira
Profits for Mr Ayodeji for the next breeding season = 3,500,000 - 1,075,000 naira

Profits for Mr Ayodeji = 2,425,000 naira. (For the next breeding season).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Note: Mr Anthony's 2 Hectares Farm of feed stock density of over 5 Metric Tonnes will very much cater for feeding the new 1,000 birds.Still assuming the cost of getting new stock of 1,000 birds for Mr Anthony is likewise 200,000 naira. For the next Breeding Season;
Profits for Mr Anthony: (Returns On Investment) - (Capital)
= 3,500,000 naira - 200,000naira
= 3,300,000 naira

Profits for Mr Anthony = 3,300,000 naira. (For the next breeding season).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Percentage Profit for the next Breeding Season for Mr Ayodeji: (Profits)/(Running Capital)× 100

= (2,425,000 naira)/(1,075,000 naira)× 100
Percentage Profits for Mr Ayodeji for the next breeding season = 225.58%
Percentage Profits for Mr Ayodeji = 225.58% (For the next breeding season).

Any Business that can generate 225.58% profits is a Good Business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2020
However; The Percentage Profit for the next Breeding Season for Mr Anthony: (Profits)/(Running Capital)× 100

= (3,300,000 naira)/(200,000 naira)× 100
Percentage Profits for Mr Anthony for the next breeding season = 1,650%
Percentage Profits for Mr Anthony = 1,650% (For the next breeding season).

"Any Business that can generate over 1000% profit in a space of 3 Months is a Better Business."

1 Share

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
We are treating The A,B,C of Agriculture.

We already have an overview of what A - Animal Husbandry is about. However; we aren't done yet with animal husbandry. There are lots of benefits still untapped rearing animals.

The excreta of animals like poultry birds, pigs, goats, cows etc are useful and can be converted to Bioenergy.

The technology behind this is very simple yet unutilized in Afrika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. by AfroAgroPower: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
B - Bioenergy.

Importance of Energy can never be overemphasized in view of human, technological and socio-economic development of a country.

Every sector of a nation requires reliable and viable sources of energy for its operation. Energy is so essential that in industrial sector, every production and manufacturing activities revolve around it. In the domestic sector, energy is used for household keeping. It is equally required in agricultural production, material processing, communication and other sectors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Million Money Project, Amass Ethereum With This / Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial / The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.