Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Errors With Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Gender, Local Govt, Subjects Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Errors With Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Gender, Local Govt, Subjects Combination (274 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / UNIUYO Post UTME Subjects Combination For 2017/2018 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Errors With Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Gender, Local Govt, Subjects Combination by Winnerzblog: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
2020 UTME/DE Errors corrections: Since the commencement sales of JAMB UTME/DE forms began, we have been receiving a series of complaints from admission seekers. Lots of issues have come up that needed to be attended to and today we will tackling 2020 UTME/DE: Errors With Name, Email, Date of Birth, Gender, Local Govt, Subjects Combination.

Without any doubt, it’s high time I addressed the problems of 2020 UTME/DE Errors corrections including:

CBT centre made a mistake in my email during UTME registration, what should I do about it?
They picked Male for me instead of Female and vice versa, can I correct that?
I made mistake in the spelling of (or misarranged) my names, how do I correct that?
I picked a wrong state and local government of origin, how can I correct it?
Do I need to do corrections at a café or a CBT centre?
They picked the wrong subjects for my UTME, what should I do?
If you’re in any of the situations above, you’re the right page brother.

Let’s dive into 2020 UTME/DE Errors corrections

1. Correcting Email Address Wrongly Entered at CBT Centre?
Some candidates gave their correct email addresses to the CBT centres but the operators or the attendants entered wrong spellings. For example, a student of mine gave them adeolaxx88@gmail.com, the CBT centre entered adeolaxx880@gmail.com. Do you see the error? The omission of the last “0”

The bad news is that you or the CBT centre can’t correct this error. They will only tell you “sorry”.

I have a suggestion for you though.

Kindly create the wrong email they entered for you. This will let you claim the email for yourself. It can save you some headaches in the future. The correct email is useful too but not for your JAMB again.

This doesn’t mean you won’t be able to use the wrong email to access your JAMB profile. It will still enter your profile when used to log in (even though it’s incorrect). Just make sure you don’t forget the JAMB profile password. That’s where things can get messy.

2020 UTME/DE Errors Correction Summary:

Ensure you don’t forget your JAMB profile email (even if it’s wrong one) and the JAMB profile password so that there won’t need to face issues with the wrong email again.

Whenever you need to log into your profile, you will continue to use the wrong email and the profile password. It will enter. So relax!
It’s only if you forget your JAMB profile password that you will need email in the first place to reset the profile password. If you don’t forget your JAMB profile password, you won’t have any problem with your admission processes or any need to log-in into the wrong email.
If you should forget your password, that may force you back to CBT centre for any other admission activities henceforth.

Don’t consider buying a new form. It will lead to a double application since your registration has already been done.

READ MORE
https://rockstarvibes.com/2020-utme-de-errors-corrections/

(1) (Reply)

ALL Unilag Postgraduate Master PGD/MSC 2020/2021 Forum Session Admission Guide / After Graduation What Next, Will You Still To Be Part Of The Unemployed Ones? / Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.