Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? (8859 Views)

What Is The Cut Off Mark For ICPC Entry Level / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please, respond to the above subject matter.
Thank you.
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by patdickson15: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2020
URGENT VACANCY!!!

PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED (Female only)
PAYMENT: 50,000 NAIRA MONTHLY
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree/HND/OND
Other requirements: Digital Marketing knowledge
Working hours: 5 times a week

Interested parties should send CV to socialightng@gmail.com and expect a response within 2 hours
PS: Your interview will be the same day you apply, so be prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2020
requirements are boldly written, so take your time to re-read
Abdul4trust1:
Thank you.
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
its not that I didn't read. But while filling the online form, in the experience column, i saw a minimum of 18 years experience. This was in case of executive officer, officer 1, and officer 2.
Following the advert, there are some positions that required 3 years experience why a position did not even require experience.
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by harbighsohlarh: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Were you able to apply cos i keep getting error that the file is larger than 5mb
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Angelamanda247: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2020
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by harbighsohlarh: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Angelamanda247:
officer 1 is for graduate with no experience while officer 2 for graduate with 3 years working and must good with Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
What am i not doing right please,i am not able to submit...
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Angelamanda247: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2020
use chrome browser
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by harbighsohlarh: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Angelamanda247:
use chrome browser
I used that,still’file is larger or format not acceptable
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by emtok(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2020
harbighsohlarh:

I used that,still’file is larger or format not acceptable

Go and reduce the files you're are uploading to the lowest size possible.. I think everything you're uploading must not be more than 5mb,... Ignore that thing they said about each file being at least 5mb.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by krett(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Pls help me with icpc portal link
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Angelamanda247: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Rogersmith(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Are they sending successful submission email after submission?
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Trendy247: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2020
I got this error message while submitting both on phone and pc

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by BetterKola: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Angelamanda247:
officer 1 is for graduate with no experience while officer 2 for graduate with 3 years working experience and must be good with Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint

You inter charge the job requirement for the two position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by harbighsohlarh: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Trendy247:
Sane with me
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by BetterKola: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Trendy247:

Try to use chrome browser with PC. You can go to the cafe and try it too
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Trendy247: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2020
BetterKola:

Try to use chrome browser with PC. You can go to the cafe and try it too
I used chrome
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by BetterKola: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Trendy247:

I used chrome

Try Mozilla Firefox....
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Trendy247:
I used chrome
From their server.... Keep on trying maybe 2 or 3 hours...

When you succeed, let the house know....
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Exquisiteautos1: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2020
A logistics company based in Lagos requires the services of experienced dispatch riders
Job description:
Pick-up and deliver items and parcels to clients within Lagos cities.
Remit and give a report of all cash transactions.
Job Requirements
Good knowledge of Lagos road network
Minimum of One (1) year dispatch experience
Valid Rider's Card.
Salary: N45,000 per month and Commission based -Negotiable
You will be allowed to take bike home where applicable and must live within Somolu, Surulere, Onipan,Palmgroove etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: okoyechino@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or Call/whatsapp - 08033490924.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦45,000.00 /month, commission based Negotiable
Experience:
* driving: 1 year (Required)
Licence:
* Driver's License (Required)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by kingstonfaith(f): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
I successful uploaded my documents, submit it and received a message that said my application was successfully received.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Pious101: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
kingstonfaith:
I successful uploaded my documents, submit it and received a message that said my application was successfully received.
when was that cos mine keep showing error
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Deykay: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
kingstonfaith:

did u receive message on your email to confirm your successful submission because some people said they recieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by munezo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
Thank you.

This is what I understand from the vacancy.

Officer 2 is Grade Level 8 (Fresh graduates)

Officer 1 is Grade Level 9 (Lawyers or Experienced graduates.

Senior Officer is Grade Level 10.

Principal Officer is Grade Level 12.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Deykay: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
when i submit application i received error message, who else is experiencing thesame thing pls,help me house
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Deykay: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Trendy247:

iam experiencing the same thing oh....
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Runtown07: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
munezo:

I hope this helps.
thanks so much for the info., please do u know the salary of level 9., thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by munezo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Runtown07:
thanks so much for the info., please do u know the salary of level 9., thanks.

No I don't sir
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
munezo:

I hope this helps.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Angelamanda247: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Deykay:

did u receive message on your email to confirm your successful submission because some people said they recieved
yes I received a message on my mail
Re: ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? by Angelamanda247: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
this is what I got

(1) (2) (Reply)

23,000 Vulnerable Women, Youths To Get Jobs In Kaduna / Vacancy For 6 Months Industrial Training Students In Lagos / Agip Petroleum Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.