Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

A .. Do Or Dont. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A .. Do Or Dont. (293 Views)

Facts You Dont Know About Using Baby Oil As Lubes / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A .. Do Or Dont. by PStacks(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2020
[code][/code]No Bias, No Malice, No Prejudice.

I have a lot of friends and Family in the Medical Profession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A .. Do Or Dont. by Mcsteamy1429: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2020
This post shows the depth of your shallowness, ineptitude... You must be a very useless person to think that violence is the solution. Plus, before you start generalizing and making conclusions as patients always do... You never reflect about the medical case... Was the case a terminal situation?? That had presented late and irrespective of medications instituted what more can the dr do??
The lady that was beat up in abuja do you know what grievance she committed that your supporting violence so blatantly...
Health workers are humans, they are under real duress, an economy that doesn't favor them, they are overworked, stressed, living sacrificially for the masses.. and here you are... A puny being airing shit!

2 Likes

Re: A .. Do Or Dont. by SmallmebigGod: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2020
PStacks:
No Bias, No Malice, No Prejudice.

I have a lot of friends and Family in the Medical Profession.

https://www.omascope.com/crime/beating-up-an-erring-medical-doctor-do-or-dont

I understand your frustration. It shall be permanent. And may you constantly get beaten up by your client in whatever you do. Amen
Re: A .. Do Or Dont. by PStacks(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Illitrate like you.

I said rogue doctors.

culpable doctors.

erring doctors...

just like we have rogue police, we have useless doctors.

I am not sorry if you are useless doctor

Mcsteamy1429:
This post shows the depth of your shallowness, ineptitude... You must be a very useless person to think that violence is the solution. Plus, before you start generalizing and making conclusions as patients always do... You never reflect about the medical case... Was the case a terminal situation?? That had presented late and irrespective of medications instituted what more can the dr do??
The lady that was beat up in abuja do you know what grievance she committed that your supporting violence so blatantly...
Health workers are humans, they are under real duress, an economy that doesn't favor them, they are overworked, stressed, living sacrificially for the masses.. and here you are... A puny being airing shit!

1 Like

Re: A .. Do Or Dont. by PStacks(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pako Doctors that dont even know their work. Ordinary to set Drip for a little Peafiatric case, 3 Docyors came back to back looking for vein and kept poking the needle in error on the skin of the infant and kept crying.

first Doctor tried 2 times. Didnt succeed,
2nd Doctor tried 3 times, didnt succed, b4 they called the 3rd guy, before that one came and form Voltron still pierced thie kid about 3 punctures before he finally got a vein.

All these while the Baby was yieling at top of her voice, crying, heating up and the report in the first place is that her temperature had climax 39degrees at some point.

the baby was not to be crying at all, not to talk of crying that much from over 6 chuking of needle.

they just kept chuking needle in the baby's body like it was practice school or something.

If any medical doctor try's nonsense with me in the name of medical doctor, walahi I will daze the person slap, so much Arrogance, they even went as far as protesting and dowing tools whole 3 days in the name of protest at this Point When the Country is talking of Abolishing Medical Tourism, Some rascals are in our Hospital, using negligence to duty, pride and arrogance and ego and over saby and wrong diagnosis and outright derelictuin of duties to kill someone that hirtherto had no reason dieing...

Nigeria must proscribe a law that if a doctored is investigated and found guikty for patient mismanagement that ultimately leads to untimely death, the Doctored should be handed a real Maximum, otherwise otherwise me I would already started dazing such a doctor slaps before we know start to explain what the whole issue is about.

they called, One's number, it was switched off, they called the other Senior Doctor, the number was unreachable. The 3 House boys they left behind as Rokie Doctors, 2 used the baby for chucking practice, they could not get vein on more than 3 attempts each, before the lastbone came in over about 2 hours the baby had been crying to now come and start to form Jagaban.. majority of these doctors, pride has scattered their heads, they dont knoe anything. A lot of them need to be held accountable.

SmallmebigGod:

I understand your frustration. It shall be permanent. And may you constantly get beaten up by your client in whatever you do. Amen
Re: A .. Do Or Dont. by SmallmebigGod: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
PStacks:

Pako Doctors that dont even know their work. Ordinary to set Drip for a little Peafiatric case, 3 Docyors came back to back looking for vein and kept poking the needle in error on the skin of the infant and kept crying.

first Doctor tried 2 times. Didnt succeed,
2nd Doctor tried 3 times, didnt succed, b4 they called the 3rd guy, before that one came and form Voltron still pierced thie kid about 3 punctures before he finally got a vein.

All these while the Baby was yieling at top of her voice, crying, heating up and the report in the first place is that her temperature had climax 39degrees at some point.

the baby was not to be crying at all, not to talk of crying that much from over 6 chuking of needle.

they just kept chuking needle in the baby's body like it was practice school or something.

If any medical doctor try's nonsense with me in the name of medical doctor, walahi I will daze the person slap, so much Arrogance, they even went as far as protesting and dowing tools whole 3 days in the name of protest at this Point When the Country is talking of Abolishing Medical Tourism, Some rascals are in our Hospital, using negligence to duty, pride and arrogance and ego and over saby and wrong diagnosis and outright derelictuin of duties to kill someone that hirtherto had no reason dieing...

Nigeria must proscribe a law that if a doctored is investigated and found guikty for patient mismanagement that ultimately leads to untimely death, the Doctored should be handed a real Maximum, otherwise otherwise me I would already started dazing such a doctor slaps before we know start to explain what the whole issue is about.

they called, One's number, it was switched off, they called the other Senior Doctor, the number was unreachable. The 3 House boys they left behind as Rokie Doctors, 2 used the baby for chucking practice, they could not get vein on more than 3 attempts each, before the lastbone came in over about 2 hours the baby had been crying to now come and start to form Jagaban.. majority of these doctors, pride has scattered their heads, they dont knoe anything. A lot of them need to be held accountable.

No problem I hope you try that with a doctor that will respond appropriately to you with dirty slaps

(1) (Reply)

NCDC DG: Virus Not As Deadly As Painted / Reveal Baby Gender With Early Gender Blood Test At 8 Weeks / Katsina Records First Suspected Coronavirus Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.