Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur (453 Views)

Is True This Quote Is Coming From Ex Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe / Exercise Isnt For Everyone Ha !!! / Mouth Of Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur by Olasmile234: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2020
A Yoruba man is given an unrhymed answer to a questions what cause this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwr0nQRr_0I
Re: Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur by etrange: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2020
I don't get. What's the point in making fun of this man? You feel you're better off than him and therefore decided to make a video showcasing his ignorance and put it on the Internet so we can join you in laughing at him? To you, since he's not complaining, it's ok to use another supposedly lesser human as a source of laughter and relaxation. One would think such objectification ended with the white men who used blacks as toys.

May I never lose sight of other people's plight.
Re: Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur by Olasmile234: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2020
It just one of our friend, so were not laughing at him he is gaining his own money at the comedy so DAT is it

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / How To Deal With Stubborn Children (Comedy/Joke) / Davido Slap Rema For BBN Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.