Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Male Caucasian Shepherd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Male Caucasian Shepherd. (823 Views)

I Want To Sell My Male German Shepherd Dog(see PHOTOS) / HELP My Male Dog Is Not Mounting Female On Heat / My Male Boerboel Named CRUSH at 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by ShobsOnline: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I've a 12 weeks old Caucasian shepherd (male) That does not eat 3 times a day, He prefers gulping down his food bit by bit till the bowl is clear..Pls What can i do to make him reach his full potential with the way he's eating? i need Peoples suggestion on this.. Thanks!

1 Share

Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by Dreazy23(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
My male Caucasian has similar appetite with yours, you can’t really force him to eat but you can make the little bits he eats nutritious for him to grow well. another thing to check for is whether he likes what you’re feeding him so if I may ask what are you feeding him?

1 Like

Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by ShobsOnline: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreazy23:
My male Caucasian has similar appetite with yours, you can’t really force him to eat but you can make the little bits he eats nutritious for him to grow well. another thing to check for is whether he likes what you’re feeding him so if I may ask what are you feeding him?
I feed him Dry food( diamond for puppy) and Canned food mixed with chicken at times..
Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by ShobsOnline: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreazy23:
Yeah, Major reason i changed his Dry food from Booster to Diamond so his food could contain all the needed vitamins.
Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by Dreazy23(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2020
ShobsOnline:
Yeah, Major reason i changed his Dry food from Booster to Diamond so his food could contain all the needed vitamins.

Alright, just keep feeding him and he will come out well.

From my little experience size most time depends on genes, I had this Caucasian that ate so much but was still lanky but the one that eats in bit like yours was much bigger
Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by ShobsOnline: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreazy23:

Alright, just keep feeding him and he will come out well.

From my little experience size most time depends on genes, I had this Caucasian that ate so much but was still lanky but the one that eats in bit like yours was much bigger
Alright.. Thanks nan!
Re: My Male Caucasian Shepherd. by Dreazy23(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
ShobsOnline:
Alright.. Thanks nan!
You’re welcome

(1) (Reply)

Eskimo And Lhasa / Male Pug Pup Going For A Giveaway Price. / Snake � We Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.