Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence (33150 Views)

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Alexis11: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Sultan or Satan

We don't even know which. cool
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Dpharisee: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Damaturu-Maiduguri Highway....

1. We have Senate President (Yobe)
2. We have Army chief (Borno)
3. We have chairman Nat. Assembly Service Commission (Yobe).
4. We have National Security Adviser (Borno).
5. We have DG of NOA (Yobe)
6. We have NNPC Boss (Borno)
7. We have DG of NEMA (Yobe)
8. We have chief of staffs to the President (Borno).
9. We have chairman of VSF (Yobe)
10. We have Chairman federal Character Commission (Borno)
11. We have Executive Secretary Fed. Govt. Housing Commission (Yobe)
12. We have chairman Senate Committee on Defence (Borno).
13. We have Permanent Secretary Fed. Min. Of Works (Yobe)
14. We have Permanent Secretary Fed. Min. Of Finance (Borno)
15. We have the DG of FAAN (Borno)
16. We have APC National Secretary (Borno)
17. We have 16 APC Reps (Borno & Yobe )
18. We have 6 APC Senators (Borno).
19. We have EFCC Boss (Borno)
20. We have the leader of IRT (Borno).
21. Panel chairman of National Intelligence Agency (Borno).

With the aforementioned personalities who are appointees of the president , we have to blame ourselves not somebody somewhere.

President Buhari Appointed them to work for us and keep our confidence in his administration. To me, simply by appointing them, Buhari has done everything for us, we now expect from them as our sons and daughters.

If they can't come together and decide on a highway that's just 130Kmrs , then who would do it for us ?.
Copied

3 Likes

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Factfinder1(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2020
The devil wants to appear nice today....

1 Like

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Nasir123(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2020
The situation where people's farms and lives is taken without any arrest is not a good one for any country's existence.

The Sultan should speak up!

2 Likes

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by jamace(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2020
donstan18:
My people will say

Mmiri ga eru onye obula ebe oruru ibe ya

As far as say all of us dey for river, water go touch everybody where e touch others.

The rain does not fall on one roof alone..........The Gods Are Not to Blame
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by AerialMapper: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Believe when I say the keyword in his statement is “cowed”
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Neoteny(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:
Me still wondering why Nobody, yes I mean nobody from North condemning Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen activities the way they supposed to.

How can FG be fighting blurry fights when there is no single news of arresting any of their sponsors .

May be majority of them are beneficiaries to unrest in some part of Northern states

We've gone beyond condemnation, we need decisive action.

Sadly we've fossilized, decayed, inept, incompetent, impotent, desensitized, dehumanized, tone-deaf and completely off-key political leaders, from the visionless and low-energy president down to the corrupt governors.

And the biggest beneficiaries of unrest are the military leaders. They're theater operators and simultaneously arms procurers.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Amotekun777: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2020
donstan18:
My people will say

Mmiri ga eru onye obula ebe oruru ibe ya

As far as say all of us dey for river, water go touch everybody where e touch others.

Mental problem dey worry you. angry
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by ajebuter(f): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Wait oh..

I have never heard of or seen a Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Northern Bandit or kidnapper arrested, prosected or jailed before.. Yet the aforementioned have committed heinous and most brutal crimes in: Borno. Adamawa, Yobe, Benue, Kogi, Enugu, ,Eboyin, etc..

Are they spirits ni or their trials and sentencing are secret?

Abeg, na question l ask o

1 Like

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by michoim(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Spurious allegations by PDP Sultan. What do they use to muscle you into silence? Itemise them ...
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Klington: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
This man and his fellow terrorists want to resort to reverse psychology.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by excel101(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
All thanks to the people of South West, this Amotekun is making this Fulani people to speak out on every issue unlike before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:
Me still wondering why Nobody, yes I mean nobody from North condemning Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen activities the way they supposed to.

How can FG be fighting blurry fights when there is no single news of arresting any of their sponsors .

May be majority of them are beneficiaries to unrest in some part of Northern states

command & control centre for boko haram and nigeria millitary are one and the same!

if you know, you know!
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Sweeetheart(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2020
gratiaeo:
You spend billions of dollars to fight Boko Haram but when you capture them you spend money to treat and rehabilitate them and release them back to the battle field. Nigeria matter is the more you look less you see.
Why not when you capture this idiot's at least keep them in the custody until when war is over

your conclusion is just smh

Buhari raised the alarm then that killing of Bokoharam is killing against the North, he against declaration of state of emergency in those affected states then, he propose support to sharia law that bokoharam are also fighting for, buhari as president, Bokoharam became another beneficiaries of Niger delta oil

the north tactics is to make sure Nigeria don't developed, they send these Boys to Bokoharam, trained them, arrest them, rehabilitate them and give them millions of naira.

Buhari is massively involve in this Bokoharam operations. if he's not involved he would have sacked the security chiefs that achieved nothing

1 Like

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by juman(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2020
One Nigeria has everything to be great except bad leaders.

Buhari and apc are failing us.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by DCmonster: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Terrorist sultan of Sokoto!
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by F117nighthawk: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Because YOU LEADERS have sold your TRADITIONAL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS to government all in the name of MONEY and EGUNJE
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Naijacommando22: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Shut up , quota system sultan...when you own different oil wells in Niger Delta

List the oil wells ..
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Drosonogasta(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

Yet they come out diplomatically and present to the public to exonerate themselves.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by CSTR2: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Awol1:
Sultan of Sokoto is bidding his time with Buhari.

Emir Sanusi will be a good product too.

Peter Obi/Sanusi 2023.
I would love that.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by dabban(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
This Boko king

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by giantstar: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2020
All the EMIRS are feeling the heat of Buhari administration.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by blaise26abj(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

My brother , one word ...security votes.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by slivertongue: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Shut up , quota system sultan...when you own different oil wells in Niger Delta

merit sultan dey?
so u contest for sultan.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
fk002:

Stop saying something out of ignorance, Many Northern leaders condemned BH attacks, Babagana Zullum also came out publicly and condemned them..

NA is to be blame, they are wrecking Billions that's why they don't want the war to stop

Yeah... And, Nigerian Army has now become an independent organization that answers to no one...

Like I said before... The North (including Mr. President) should continue with all these lies and deceit. Las las, everyone (North and South) will answer his father's name!

1 Like

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by klax(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:

It's not everything that requires source at times our common sense should come in

Bro why responding to him didnt you know there are people here who are genetically nonentity?

You know their names they are 7 of them we've noted down and profiled. So ignore him let him go and Google his who, what, source nullshit

2 Likes

Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hallmark of the redundant, self-serving, irresponsible coupist!
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by EdiskyHarry: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Islamic terrorists group has killed so many innocent people in Nigeria this year, I want to remind them that buhari will not remain in power for ever.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by Scottallen: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

Yes
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by bejeria101(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
If you can't help the conversation, must you talk? Keep kwayet osiso! Sultan ko suntan ni.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by psucc(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

But same common sense is not common.. At times it requires additional information/confirmation from reliable sources who sabi in and out about the matter
Hmmmmm! It is difficult these days to say what you see. So many people have lost their lives for being on the know of the goings-on in the country.

Do you know that during GEJ's administration, Godwin Emefiele, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were governors of CBN, now Gen. Buratai was the GoC, Army Purchase (i.e. a unit in charge of purchasing) and Dasuki NSA?

Now can you tell why these three are being treated differently?

This is Nigeria.
Re: Sultan On State Of Nation: We Are Being Cowed Into Silence by DAVE5(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

As in ehn, no names have been mentioned as suspect in all the numerous killing, no body has been brought to book, but all we know is they in sambisa forest, no be to enter there, spray all living organism that breathes inside the sambisa? Instead when a number of supposed Boko members were caught, they were released on grounds of rehabilitation

It's obvious somebody or some people are covering the killers from being brought to book

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / Igbo Language And Nigerian Pidgin / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi & His Son, Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.