Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero (510 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides / See The Crowd Tinubu Pulled Even As Akeredolu As Governor In Ondo / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by OndoTrends: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Popular human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has hailed the governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu on his commitment in ensuring the Amotekun security outfit becomes functional.

Recall that the governor of Ondo State has expressed his undying support for the Amotekun outfit as he pointed out that he doesn’t mind losing his second term bid.

His statement came after the minister of justice, Malami Abubakar proscribed the security outfit.

Reacting to the governor’s statement, the popular activist hailed him as the new hero of the South-Western region.

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/01/23/amotekun-deji-adeyanju-declares-akeredolu-southwest-hero/

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2020
cool
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by OndoFirstBorn(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Governor Akeredolu is not only speaking up for the people of the South-West region, he's also willing to sacrifice his ambition for the safety and protection of his people.

What Governor Akeredolu has done will be told by generations and generations to come. I don't know about you, but this man is my Leader and Hero!!!

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Davash222(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Reality is now setting in, SW now knows better. Amotekun is now opening the eyes of my Western brothers. They now see what we’ve been telling them since 1969.
God bless Amotekun, God bless the South!!!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by money121(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2020
We don hear
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by midolian(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Me and my wife are in support of Amotekun grin grin

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu won't like this

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Vidyut: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
midolian:
Me and my wife are in support of Amotekun grin grin
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by ZombieHUNT: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Someone who would sacrifice his political ambition for the better security of his people....

Such a man is rare....
Such a man is a Hero
A man ought to be celebrated

Not the one who wouldn't mind losing all his tribesmen for the dream of a wanton 2023...
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Vikkie14: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
Reality is now setting in, SW now knows better. Amotekun is now opening the eyes of my Western brothers. They now see what we’ve been telling them since 1969. !!!
Please, keep quiet for once. What have you been telling the SW? You lots make it seems like you possess wisdom and dexterity than your other Southern brothers and that the westerners are dumb fellows simply because they choosed not to follow your course then.
In all your opened eyes, what have you come up with to protect your people from the marauders?
Stop being tribalistic about protection of lives.
What insolence!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Vikkie14:
Please, keep quiet for once. What have you been telling the SW? You lots make it seems like you possess wisdom and dexterity than your other Southern brothers and that the westerners are dumb fellows simply because they choosed not to follow your course then.
In all your opened eyes, what have you come up with to protect your people from the marauders?
Stop being tribalistic about protection of lives.
What insolence!
In our opened eyes, we’ve realized since 1969 that Hausa-Fulani is our major problem. While our learned and sophisticated brethren are realizing that in 2020!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by realstars: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2020
As a good chief security head in the state, all Governors need to provide adequate security for his state.
To me he is right.
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by wristwatchiced: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2020
nice one
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Meti99(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2020
fss
Re: Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Governor Akeredolu As South-west Hero by Sanromeo(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Governor Akeredolu is a true leader. History will be kind to him!

(1) (Reply)

Why IPPIS Cannot Work In Universities - Prof Emeka Obe / - / Amotekun: Miyetti Allah's Request Thrown Out By Western House Of Assemblies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.