Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Need An Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Advice (156 Views)

I Need An Advice From You Fellas / I Need An Advice On This Result / Masters Program In Unilag...i Need An Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice by Jesmart(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Please nairalanders

Am getting confused, I want to apply for Direct Entry with my OND result to UNN or FUNAI.

Though my problem is that my result is Lower Credit but not bad at all 2.94.
I don't know the university that will accept that and give me the admission among the two mention above.

Please if there is anyone that will help out, or someone who has seen people that have applied in both school with such results and were given admission.

Or instead another Federal University that can accommodate that.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

University School Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students / 4 Ways To Study Smart For Your CITN Exams / UNN Bans Motorcyle Of Any Kind On It Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.