Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” (104507 Views)

"Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Kokaine(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
These people think we see sex as the most important thing in life. They forget there are some people walking this earth who lost their sights in one event or the other, there are people suffering in their marriages with all the sex organs available. There is death waiting for all of us on earth, there is heaven and hell, young people are making billions overnight afterdoing a major technology advancement. Someone thought of uber and he's rich for life for instance. if sex is all we want to talk about, when will we talk about these great events that mark our time on planet earth here? Fo0ols!!

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Realfrankie(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Having sex is your calling
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Nature8(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mateen1000:
Stop lying, it’s not ONCE
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Insectkiller: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
And so...

Afterall ur pvssy nah public pvssy..

Abeggi make we hear word
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by eyinjuege: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
So what's the big deal about that? Or why are people surprised like it's something new or unheard of?
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Dybala11(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
justnock:
Okay. I once had Sex on top an Okada. grin
You mean an okada on motion abi, kwantinue your lie
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by MCastle: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
*Do you know you can start making over 300k monthly working online?*

*How much do you need to start making money on WhatsApp? = Zero kobo. Yes Nothing.*

*Join this Training on whatsapp now! starting @ 8:30pm Today Sunday January 24/2020*

*Available to people in Lagos,Abuja and Asaba only*

https:///HBRm4njErVMGBJMsbfbc2L
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by GoldHorse(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
KingSBB:
Nollywood actress Temitope Osoba who is pretty prominent in the indigeneous part of Nollywood, Yoruba, revealed she once had sex in the car and on the beach.

During an exclusive interview with Broadway Tv, The actress revealed the weirdest place she as ever had sex is in the car on the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NIsBt2xwlU

So? Wetin special? Who never nack for beach b4?
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Liposure: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anywhere she like make she do the do. Na she sabi.
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by barinedan(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Well done ma, that must have been your greatest achievement in life
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by pacespot(m): 2:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Nice, sex is better in unconventional places, but inside your car isn't that unconventional, it is almost the same as your room.
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by dragunov: 3:05am On Jan 24, 2020
KingSBB:
Nollywood actress Temitope Osoba who is pretty prominent in the indigeneous part of Nollywood, Yoruba, revealed she once had sex in the car and on the beach.

During an exclusive interview with Broadway Tv, The actress revealed the weirdest place she as ever had sex is in the car on the beach.

As if that's supposed to be so revealing. Mtchewwww
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Revolva(m): 3:15am On Jan 24, 2020
ohh thank jah someone have put that lil wayne meme
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Benwallt(m): 4:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Weldone girl, I cannot say weldone Ma because I am not your mate.
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by biggie73(m): 4:57am On Jan 24, 2020
KingSBB:

...congrats, she won a gold trophy for being a slut in the open space..
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by frozen70(f): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2020
It's her life, her sex and any man she choses

What's our business, she can, even at the bustop
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by pfadom: 5:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Anotekun must hear this
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by icare44iiiiii: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Financially Survive in Campus" The information in this short report is helping students lived a financially free life on campus..

As a fresher or returning students, having access to this short report is one of the best things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you have access to this report, the better for you..

Send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

to have access to this report..You will thank me latter as others did...

Kindly note: Its not compulsory neither is it mandatory, but if you want to live a financially free life on campus, you will break all barrers to get this report...
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by lumzymania(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2020
'ONCE' that's bullshit

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by stchinedu: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2020
tfash96:
heeh Heeh I salute o but that's the least of my record.. I've had 1 inside red sea b4

I bow grin cheesy
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by xcelentattitude(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
shocked Believe her at your own peril

Anyways, Another marlian spotted undecided
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by MedicH: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
queenolofofo:
Mrs Animashaun,Won't say anything than you are a disgrace.

because she's living her life as she wants? St Mary
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Riele(f): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2020
queenolofofo:
Mrs Animashaun,Won't say anything than you are a disgrace.

I don't understand

She's a disgrace for having sex in a car ?
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by adahmicheal06: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
waoo this one na wao
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Goalnaldo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
I had sex inside the majestic Santiago Bernabeu but I didn't make noise cool
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mateen1000:
Stop lying, it’s not ONCE

grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Legendguru: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dirty whorellywoods everywhere
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I had sex inside the majestic Santiago Bernabeu but I didn't make noise cool
And I make love in my dream and never make noise about it
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'm sure if she's asked to list her achievements in life this would the top on the list. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.