Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land (534 Views)

OML 40 Contract: Host Communities Commend FG Initiatives Of Ceding Pipeline Job / Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by murecool(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by GoldenGeneral: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2020
For many years this people are left to suffer the environment hazard of the crude oil spillage by the Nig govt, hope arises when their own Son became president but can anything good come out of @OfficialPDPNig? #OgoniCleanUp #NigerDeltaCleanUp
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Blindersoff: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2020
murecool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBj7LGH7nM

Since 2011 a report was done on this cleanup but only Buhari thought it fit to actually commence work there.

The first foreign speaker used the words STRONG PROGRESS AND GENUINE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT (this means others were mere propaganda.

The US embassy political adviser spoke and said WE ARE SEEING REAL PROGRESS.

This is a good one for Buhari. He said he will do it and is indeed doing it.

The civil societies groups who were busy saying no work was going on in Ogoni land spoke last and they said and I quote " WE WOULD NEED TO CORRECT THE IMPRESSION THAT NO WORK IS GOING ON IN OGONI LAND, WE WERE ASKED TO PAY A VISIT AND REAL WORK IS INDEED GOING ON".

Good one Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Wada3: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2020
No reward for good other than Good. These Commendations from the International Community has vindicated the present leadership for their level of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Wada3: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2020
This is very commendable. Good job there

1 Like

Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Pettychioma1: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Blindersoff:

Since 2011 a report was done on this cleanup but only Buhari thought it fit to actually commence work there.

The first foreign speaker used the words STRONG PROGRESS AND GENUINE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT (this means others were mere propaganda.

The civil societies groups who were busy saying no work was going on in Ogoni land spoke last and they said and I quote " WE WOULD NEED TO CORRECT THE IMPRESSION THAT NO WORK IS GOING ON IN OGONI LAND, WE WERE ASKED TO PAY A VISIT AND REAL WORK IS INDEED GOING ON".

Good one Buhari
Fantastic

#NigerDeltaCleanUp
#OgoniCleanUp
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by efighter: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Blindersoff:

Good one Buhari

Their brother Goatluck Jonathan abandoned it for the 8 years that he was at Aso Rock. Now, Buhari is doing it, yet they said Buhari is their generational enemy. Chidren of hare and anger.
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by BuhariAdvocate: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Yes hate him and against him. Buhari is the best Nigeria president so far.
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by helinues: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Nice one from FG
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by TShooyie: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Highly impressed by this Buhari-led administration for this and I congratulate the people of Ogoni. At least, after some time they can go back to farming and fishing.
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Morenikeji070: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good work from Buhari, I'm part of folks who supported president Buhari during last election, but imma say the truth Buhari is just like a crack ass man he's doing good for us why he's doing bad for us has well. That's the thing I found out in this admistration, coz south west local security outfit Amotekun have open Buhari and northern hidden agenda in this nation... I'm a Muslim but its very sad to see Buhari and is northern leaders think they can islaminize and fulanize this nation it's a bloody lie that can never happen nigeria is not a Muslim country or christainty country nigeria is random.. South west is north backbone in this nation. I pray northern and south west leaders have collision to make this country great and once that happen I see this country moving forward coz northern believe they are born to rule thats horrible mind set. Buhari no matter what the west don't have trust in you anymore.. also one thing I found out among us in this nation is we see truth as bitterness which is very bad...
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wada3:
This is very commendable. Good job there
Seconded
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by profmnuhu(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ogoni's are HAPPY.
Congratulations and more wisdom to Mr. Vice President Osinbajo.
#OgoniCleanUp
#NigerDeltaCleanUp
#OgoniPromiseFulfilled
Re: International Communities Commend The Progress Of Work Done On Ogoni Land by olaboy33(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sentiments apart,

Pa Buhari means well for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Old Unth-bunker Road, Enugu (Photos) / Insecurity: Buhari will not resign - FG / French Officials Wrapped A Black Man In Nylon For Deportation(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.