Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

'I Did Not Like The Team' - Setien Not Pleased With Barca Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Did Not Like The Team' - Setien Not Pleased With Barca Win (444 Views)

Messi Pauses His Renewal With Barca & Wants To Leave At End Of Next Season (SER) / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Position Of Man Utd Match With Barca(pox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Did Not Like The Team' - Setien Not Pleased With Barca Win by OfficialDlh(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Barcelona's new Coach Setien wasn't really happy with his side win over Ibiza on Wednesday.

The Spanish side was given a scare by Ibiza and it only took a late double by Antoine Griezmann to save the day for the Spanish giant after they struggled throughout the game.

Speaking with reporters after the game, Setien reveals he didn't like the team and the way they struggled throughout the game.

'I did not like the team. I would have preferred things another way,' he said

'But in a stadium like this, it is harder. They were aggressive and intense in defence. It has not been easy.'

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/i-did-not-like-team-setien-not-pleased.html

(1) (Reply)

[THROW BACK]: I Chose Wolfsburg Over Barca And Arsenal - Osimhen / Kobe Bryant & Lionel Messi Best Moment Together [VIDEO] / Today Is 30 Years Since Buster Douglas Beat Mike Tyson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.