Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Shipping Yams To Canada And London - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shipping Yams To Canada And London (1340 Views)

Benue Sweet Yams. / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Yams To Canada And London by entpreneuronyi: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Extremely Urgent Please
Please I Need information on Sending Yams Abroad , does anyone have any info on what Logistics company/ies handle shipping Yams To Canada, London ?
PLEASE ITS VERY IMPORTANT ��

1 Like

Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by famouscargo4u: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Entpreneuronyi, Yes, this is what I do. You can call or chat me up.
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by Supernatural19: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
We are registered Nahco exports agent.
Call me Fir your yam exports by freight to Canada
+2347068293478
WhatsApp/Calls
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by Atlanticfire: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
entpreneuronyi:
Extremely Urgent Please
Please I Need information on Sending Yams Abroad , does anyone have any info on what Logistics company/ies handle shipping Yams To Canada, London ?
PLEASE ITS VERY IMPORTANT ��

Do you want to send it by air freight or by sea freight?
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by revbcorah: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please what about US and UK?
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by murshid09(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
I can also source for farm produce somebody that knows the way should help me to succeed also my whatsspp is on my signature
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by entpreneuronyi: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
By sea
Atlanticfire:

Do you want to send it by air freight or by sea freight?
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by Atlanticfire: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
entpreneuronyi:
By sea

Several people have tried to ship yam abroad by sea and failed. Even the fg tried in 2017 to ship yam by sea but also failed.

So people have resorted to the expensive by easier route of using air freight.

You makes you think you have what it takes to ship yam successfully by sea where others have failed previously.

I know it can be done, I am just checking if you are on the right path
Re: Shipping Yams To Canada And London by dimusky: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
[check @foodostuff on Instagram

quote author=revbcorah post=86179445]Please what about US and UK?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Does Corn Flakes Machine Work / Enugu State Farmers Let Meet Here / How To Thresh Corn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.