Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (563 Views)

Opinion: Nigeria Should Divide Along FCT, Move Religious Demographics / What Will Happen If Nigeria Should Divide / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
I don't have to write story-length columns before I can make my assertion clean and clear. Every Nigerian, especially lovers of history can reel back in timeline when Northern and Southern protectorates were amalgamated in 1914. Then, it looked like everything was okay and getting people of different ethnic affiliation under a state and constitutional protections seemed the best that could happen to Nigeria.

Down the line, this seeming harmonious co-existence took a flip turn, as poeple of different tribe under this Federal Republic find it so difficult to tolerate one another. A good survey on this particular platform will reveal the unspoken voices of Nigerians as to our unification as one nation.

I've become an active user of this forum for close to 3 years now, my experience with threads, comments and the likes that involve ethnicity here shows that every Nigerian actually wants secession, just that it will be the craziest thing for some people to come out boldly and say it.

The attention and attraction that we draw to any thread that involves tribes cannot be overwhelmed, the quick way we hurl insults and blames on other tribes speaks volumes on where everyone actually stands.

I stand to receive criticism and all, just that I have to pen my little observation.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by abeeee(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
There are different nations in this state called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by goodnessme1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
The zoo must go down.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by ShinnBet: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nigeria is an ongoing multicultural experiment by the globalist elite test running their one world govt in advance .

Globalization is a Jewish project just as Communism was.

It is no secret the Jews were accounted for 90% of the Soviet elite.

Communism was a Judaic Zionist project with the Jews at the top and everyone at the bottom.

In Nigeria the elite have chosen the Fulani to stand in for them.

When KANU ran to the Jews, I then knew he was a bereft mor0n.
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
ShinnBet:
Nigeria is an ongoing multicultural experiment by the globalist elite test running their one world govt in advance .

Communism was a Judaic Zionist project with the Jews at the top and everyone at the bottom.

your last statement grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by GMbuharii: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
yarimo:
your last statement cry cry cry

Describes you very much

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
ShinnBet:

This is why I love race-mixing and diversity.
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nigeria was and is a British colonial experiment that has long failed disastrously

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
GMbuharii:

Describes you very much

grin grin grin grin

Blackking98 immhotep
Yarimo is still dreaming about amotekun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by LZAA: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
GMbuharii:

Describes you very much

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study by Dedetwo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
donproject:
I don't have to write story-length columns before I can make my assertion clean and clear. Every Nigerian, especially lovers of history can reel back in timeline when Northern and Southern protectorates were amalgamated in 1914. Then, it looked like everything was okay and getting people of different ethnic affiliation under a state and constitutional protections seemed the best that could happen to Nigeria.

Down the line, this seeming harmonious co-existence took a flip turn, as poeple of different tribe under this Federal Republic find it so difficult to tolerate one another. A good survey on this particular platform will reveal the unspoken voices of Nigerians as to our unification as one nation.

I've become an active user of this forum for close to 3 years now, my experience with threads, comments and the likes that involve ethnicity here shows that every Nigerian actually wants secession, just that it will be the craziest thing for some people to come out boldly and say it.

The attention and attraction that we draw to any thread that involves tribes cannot be overwhelmed, the quick way we hurl insults and blames on other tribes speaks volumes on where everyone actually stands.

I stand to receive criticism and all, just that I have to pen my little observation.

Any person who claimed to remotely believed in the silly shithole called Nigeria is inherently insincere. Those who had even slightly formed such moronic opinion are goons of counterculture.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! AGF Malami Withdraws Comment On Amotekun / South East Security Outfit Coming –umahi / PDP, Emeka Ihedioha Should Prepare For 2023 Polls — Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.