Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement (548 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by guidelight: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
BAT is Usu , FFK is wrong.

BAT is Usu

Usu is a nocturnal mammal with flying wings. But Usu is not a bird.
The is a world of difference between Birds and Mammals.
The birds have feathers whereas mammals have only fur or hair and give birth young ones. ... Birds have wings although mammals have paws, hands, and hooves. There is also a difference in the feeding of the young. Mammals feed their young milk produced by the mammary glands. Birds lay Eggs

Usu is a unique animal with the largest ones having a wingspan of up to 1.5 metres; others are only 15 cm wide. The mouth of a bat is similar to the one of a rat or fox. They have large, pointed ears and grey or brown fur. Bats have long arms and hands with especially long fingers.

Usu Flys

Usu are the only mammals capable of true flight, that is, flight powered by muscular movement as distinct from gliding.
The unique features of Usu has been a fascination for researchers for centuries.

In Igbo land, Our forefather's said Usu fly at night because of identity crisis since neither the Mammals which no have wings and nor the Birds which has no teeth accepts him.
In Igbo land , if someone is sitting on the fence, that is, neither here nor there, he is referred to as Usu.

If FFK says Bat is supporting Buhari , I disagree.
I read BATs statement, he was neither here or there.
For instance he said people who oppose Amotekun doesn't understand its provisions. Using the same mouth he also said those who oppose it do not also understand what they oppose. What does that mean?
In another instance, BAT said Amotekun did not infringe any law, and yet it ought not have a regional structure. What does that mean?

Therefore I believe FFK is wrong , B.A.T is Usu and nothing else.

Guidelight said it.

Re: Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by crownwealth: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by Nasham123: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
my brother, forget about disagreement, all nigerian politicians na same same

Dont forget that you can get all these herbal products at affordable price
- brain booster for retentive memory
- natural bath soap for smooth skin
- blood builder so

you can reach on 08024461704 to get yours. you can also reach me to join our free whatsapp group where health related matters are discussed by our amiable naturopath Dr Adefolarin Sheriff
Re: Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
If Tinubu said Amotekun is illegal or legal, the same FFK will ask when did tinubu became lawyer to tell us that . Tinubu is a respectful elder statesman in the country, while FFK is a confirmed senseless man in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by meccuno: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
guidelight:
BAT is Usu , FFK is wrong.

BAT is Usu

Usu is a nocturnal mammal with flying wings. But Usu is not a bird.
The is a world of difference between Birds and Mammals.
The birds have feathers whereas mammals have only fur or hair and give birth young ones. ... Birds have wings although mammals have paws, hands, and hooves. There is also a difference in the feeding of the young. Mammals feed their young milk produced by the mammary glands. Birds lay Eggs

Usu is a unique animal with the largest ones having a wingspan of up to 1.5 metres; others are only 15 cm wide. The mouth of a bat is similar to the one of a rat or fox. They have large, pointed ears and grey or brown fur. Bats have long arms and hands with especially long fingers.

Usu Flys

Usu are the only mammals capable of true flight, that is, flight powered by muscular movement as distinct from gliding.
The unique features of Usu has been a fascination for researchers for centuries.

In Igbo land, Our forefather's said Usu fly at night because of identity crisis since neither the Mammals which no have wings and nor the Birds which has no teeth accepts him.
In Igbo land , if someone is sitting on the fence, that is, neither here nor there, he is referred to as Usu.

If FFK says Bat is supporting Buhari , I disagree.
I read BATs statement, he was neither here or there.
For instance he said people who oppose Amotekun doesn't understand its provisions. Using the same mouth he also said those who oppose it do not also understand what they oppose. What does that mean?
In another instance, BAT said Amotekun did not infringe any law, and yet it ought not have a regional structure. What does that mean?

Therefore I believe FFK is wrong , B.A.T is Usu and nothing else.

Guidelight said it.
[/s]
Re: Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement by guidelight: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
yarimo:
If Tinubu said Amotekun is illegal or legal, the same FFK will ask when did tinubu became lawyer to tell us that . Tinubu is a respectful elder statesman in the country, while FFK is a confirmed senseless man in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not Traveling To UK, Saudi, Austria — Presidency / Gombe Spends N100m On 100 School Computers / Viable Business To Venture Into This Covid - 19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.