Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom (1155 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom by oladeledaniel: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Actress Empress Njamah took to Instagram on Wednesday, 22nd of January, thanking God for saving her from a terrible robbery attack while with her mom.

Unknown to the public, the actress and her mother had been victims of a robbery attack which reportedly took the lives of many and left others injured on December 30, 2019.

According to Njamah, they survived three different robbery attacks in the space of 40 minutes.

Hence, to show appreciation, Empress visited orphanage homes and performed charity to the less privileged.

See video: https://gistcandy.com/nollywood-actress-empress-njamah-survives-terrible-robbery-attack-with-her-mom/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cool
Re: Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom by healthserve(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lazy people claiming to be thieves. Why should able bodied men be robbing a fish breeder when they can avail themselves the same opportunity... People sha
Re: Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom by tstx(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
healthserve:
Lazy people claiming to be thieves. Why should able bodied men be robbing a fish breeder when they can avail themselves the same opportunity... People sha

They are not lazy... They just prefer fast money
Re: Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom by healthserve(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
tstx:

They are not lazy... They just prefer fast money

God bless you jare

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend / “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go”- Fathia Balogun / Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.