Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? (760 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / Furthermaths Past Questions And Answers For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
How will one be a 'hotcake' in university just because he/she is good in MATHS/FURTHERMATHS?
Re: How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? by Ozorhumphery(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
Good Boi:

How will one be a 'hotcake' in university just because he/she is good in MATHS/FURTHERMATHS?
You don't have to struggle to be a hot cake , your perfection in those courses will lead you there,
Re: How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? by segzytemi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Knowing maths doesn't make you an hotcake but it only help you to better your grade, in some courses like when you're in social and management science specifically in economics, everything it encompassed is further maths and even in science courses that doesn't require maths, you cant just do without it.
Re: How Will One Be A 'hotcake' In University Just Because He/she Is Good In Maths/furthermaths? by Kadata(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2010
Specifically, I don't understand the context in which you're expressing the word 'hotcake'. Allbeit, let me assume that you mean 'outstanding' .
In standard universities across Nigeria, Mathematics has become integrated into most faculties especially Engineering, Social/Management Sciences< Economics, Accounting, Banking etc>, Med/Surg <pre-medical yr only>. Even some science-related departments under the Faculty of Education do Mathematics.
Now the funny thing is that nobody designates it as Mathematics or Further Mathematics. Whatever it is called, it is a combination of the two.
In high school, I always avoided Further Maths classes. I had this notion that medical school doesn't require those strange stuffs. But when I got into the pre-medical year, I met the Calculus I always ran away from. This time around, I sat up and tackled it, even got an 'A' in the process. Now I wondered why I avoided it all those while. It's important.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Date For 2011/2012 Post Utme -the Federal University, Oye Ekiti / New Info On Niger Delta University (ndu) / Assistant Urgently Need Concerning Federal University Of Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.