Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line (851 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by kidap: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has completed the Itakpe-Warri rail line, and would be commissioned by Buhari as soon as possible.

The Niger-Deltans are so grateful for this federal project and also they appreciate the great work done by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi who was recently voted the minister of the decade.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/01/23/photos-of-the-completed-itakpe-warri-rail-line/

Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by Citytrend: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Point of Corrections.
Awarded by GEJ, but completed by PMB. So we are not mislead.

Because you need to see where people fight because of all these half baked news in the street
Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by NaijaCelebrity: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Story Story
Citytrend:
Point of Corrections.
Awarded by GEJ, but completed by PMB. So we are not mislead.

Because you need to see where people fight because of all these half baked news in the street
Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by Enwhen(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
RAIL IS THE ONLY MEANINGFUL PROJECT OF THIS GOVT , BUT INITIATED BY PRIVIOUS GOVT.

One thing I like about the PDP is their technology oriented projects , I still remember the GSAT, Nimcomsat, sat1 .... I expect the present govt to copy thesame in order for us to monitor our borders against criminals and also monitors the Boko Haram movement .
Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
kidap:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has completed the Itakpe-Warri rail line, and would be commissioned by Buhari as soon as possible.

The Niger-Deltans are so grateful for this federal project and also they appreciate the great work done by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi who was recently voted the minister of the decade.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/01/23/photos-of-the-completed-itakpe-warri-rail-line/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Great job by the FG
Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by daddytime(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na Minister of the century... grin
Re: Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
These photos are dated as far back as 2018.

1 Share

(1)

Update On My Journey To Warri Delta State From Enugu State / How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria / Top 10 Hardest Countries To Get Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.