Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him (722 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him by raymond12312: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Speed Darlington

Speed Darlington has took to his Instagram page to mock Vic O, after he was allegedly beaten by Zlatan and his crew.

Speedy shared a video mocking Vic O via Instagram, he captioned the post;

”Vico is it true you got washed up last night? it’s your fault brother, you keep chasing people that’s not interested in you. I never check people who don’t want me, if I eye a girl and she doesn’t eye me beck I immediately cancel her.”

Vic O

See the post below;
Source:- http://rayloaded.com.ng/speed-darlington-mocks-vic-o-after-zlatan-his-gang-allegedly-beat-him/

Re: Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him by Theory2022: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Attractive nuisance
Re: Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him by Muhammad2468(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
see mouth � like toto
Re: Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him by Tejumola856: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Don't mind this fucking guy,,,

Zlantan brought iphone 11 and still do shopping for him

That is why he get mouth to talk

My Guy hustle ooo,,,, Make poverty no dey turn to your property

(1) (Reply)

I Took Pay Cut To Secure Man Utd Move: Ighalo / Nigerians Excited As Nike Unveils Super Eagles’s New Kits / Iyabo Ojo, Fathia Williams, Funke Akindele: Full List Of Actress With Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.