Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

91 Students To Bag First Class At NDU Maiden Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 91 Students To Bag First Class At NDU Maiden Convocation (233 Views)

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

91 Students To Bag First Class At NDU Maiden Convocation by FeedbackNG: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Niger Delta University (NDU), Amassoma, Bayelsa State, says 91 students will bag First Class honours as it holds its maiden convocation ceremony for 15, 811 graduands this weekend.

The Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Samuel Edoumiekumo, yesterday, disclosed this at a news conference in Amassoma, saying that the event was part of the activities marking the maiden convocation ceremony of the institution.

Explaining further, he said out of the 15, 811 graduands, 91 students will be awarded, first-class honours, while 244 will receive pass degrees from the Institution.

The Vice-Chancellor said that the ceremony would be a combined convocation of students who graduated during the last five academic sessions of the university.

Prof. Edoumiekumo further revealed that the graduating students are drawn from 70 programmes running under 14 Faculties of the institution.

Source: https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/single-news.php?id=515-91-students-to-bag-first-class-at-ndu-maiden-convocation.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Scholarship / A Must Watch! Each Time I Watch This I Always Cry For My Dear Nation "Nigeria" / 2020 Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ *early Birds*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.